|Title:||Assistant Manager - Inventory Accounting|
|City, State:||East Rutherford, NJ|
|Location:||North American Support Center (NASC)|
GROW With US!
JOB SUMMARY: Manage Inventory team with the Senior Manager and coordinate with store operations.
- Supervise 4 inventory accountants in day to day inventory accounting operations;
- Quarterly reconciliations of inventory accounts;
- Analyze monthly gross profit and investigate significant variances;
- Month end journal entries and review of various account analysis and reconciliations;
- Coordinate annual physical inventory with locations;
- Review roll forward analysis of inventory;
- Reviewing and reconciling physical inventory counts to general ledger and recording any discrepancies;
- Providing accounting support to field operations;
- Completing ad hoc reporting and special reports;
- Coordinate with auditors for quarterly and annual audit requirements;
- Assisting in enforcing and updating inventory policies and procedures as well as establishment of the same as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
- SAP knowledge and inventory accounting required;
- Strong communication skills, able to interact with store locations, VPs, regional managers, and other corporate departments;
- Proficient in Excel;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Ability to multitask, prioritize work load, complete day to day activities, and handle all urgent requests;
- Strong computer skills: Excel, Word, Outlook;
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- At least 4 years’ experience in accounting/inventory within the retail industry;
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting is required.
Hudson Group is always on the lookout for top quality people who want to be a part of a winning team. With many stores and concepts across the country and throughout the world, we have the ability to help you find the job that is right for you. We recognize that our employees are a driving force behind our success! Our dedicated team enjoys an exciting and friendly environment!
We invite you to learn more about our …
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities
- On-going Training & Development
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration.
The job that’s right for you!
Hudson Group will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: