|City, State:||Dallas, TX|
|Location:||Dallas Love Field Airport|
GROW With US!
For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
The primary goals of the M.A.C Third Key are to maximize sales by helping customers select and purchase merchandise while following all company standards, policies and procedures. They will assist in store management by overseeing the sales floor. The third key will partner with the store management to implement all corporate and store programs, practices and policies. He or she will work with the store staff to follow store-merchandising standards and restock merchandise.
- Greet customer upon their arrival- ask if they need assistance, if unable to assist customer at that time, ensure that someone will be there shortly
- Provide welcoming, personal, professional and consistent service to all Customers at all times
- Ask questions, investigate preferences, listen to customer, make the experience interactive by following the IMAC (Interactive Service Between MAC Artists and Customer) process
- Suggest group of appropriate products and/or colors to meet and exceed customers’ needs
- Assist customers with product/services selection and information
- Demonstrate effective communication skills, the well-executed and expedient application of makeup to achieve the look the Customer desires. Sample products as applicable
- Inform customers of M·A·C consciousness programs and philosophies
- On closing the sale, thank the Customer, invite the Customer to a future visit and process the transaction through the POS system
- Practice current good counter practices
- Perform opening and closing procedures, (i.e. opening cash counts, closing deposits, shift management, etc.) in accordance with company policies
- Obtain Customer data for M·A·C Addict book or other client list as required
- Meet your individual responsibility for your appropriate contribution to the team’s goals in term of service, sales and company objectives
- Keep informed about products/company information/store information
- Serve as a resource for general product knowledge to all customers and staff members
- Actively participate in store theme days and events and new product launches
- Study the Skills Certification requirements and complete as many skill sets as appropriate
- Actively participate in M·A·C training sessions and partnered store mandatory training sessions
- Track retail sales against goal using the system provided
- Assist in the planning, preparation and execution of cost effective special events to generate income
- Utilize and maintain customer database for phone calls, product launches, events and appointments
- Assist in the preparation and completion of accurate physical inventory as requested
- Follow and implement all corporate visual presentation standards and guidelines
- Enforce and maintain the highest visual standards, including displays, signage, lighting and props
- Solicit and communicate product feedback from staff and customers to team leader
- Assist in the flow of merchandise from stock areas to the selling floor in a timely and organized manner
- Provide direction and give feedback to store management regarding staff performance
- Attend training, education and meetings as required
- Adhere to policies and procedures of the store
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
- Minimum of 1-2 years' Key Holder responsibility in a service oriented environment or 1 year previous experience as a MAC Artist
- Strong preference to those with make-up artistry experience
- 1 year cosmetic experience
- Excellent customer service and selling skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have flexible availability, including being available to work weekends, mornings or evenings as required
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and manage high volumes of work
- Ability to drive sales in a customer- centered environment
- Ability to be organized and manage multiple activities
- Must possess a genuine enthusiasm and intensity for customer service
Hudson Group is always on the lookout for top quality people who want to be a part of a winning retail team. With many stores and concepts across the country and throughout the world, we have the ability to help you find the job that is right for you. We recognize that our employees are a driving force behind our success! Our dedicated team enjoys an exciting and friendly environment!
We invite you to learn more about our …
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities
- On-going Training & Development
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration.
The job that’s right for you!
Hudson Group will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.