|Title:||Human Resources Coordinator|
|City, State:||Dallas, TX|
|Location:||Dallas Love Field Airport|
GROW With US!
For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
As the HR Coordinator, you will be a great asset to various members of HR leadership by providing a variety of reporting, technical, and administrative support. This role will support the overall Human Resources/People functions with an emphasis on support for Talent Management, Employee Relations, and Compliance. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is comfortable working both independently and as a part of a team and has a desire to work cross-functionally to support various HR and People initiatives.
· Tech-savvy with an ability to quickly learn new systems and analyze and interpret data
- Ability to self-teach; self-starter; not afraid to take initiative and find answers on his/her own (ie. to learn a function in Excel, “google” it or watch a YouTube video)
- Ability to keep information confidential and conduct him or herself in an appropriate manner in a variety of settings
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Keen ability to identify gaps in processes and ability to make suggestions on how to improve processes and procedures. Great attention to detail
- Ability to handle high volume and varied workload; ability to handle highly confidential information appropriately.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
- Basic understanding of Human Resources functional areas and practices
- Strong organizational, project management and analytical skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities and timeframes
- Strong inter-personal skills, proven ability to interact with a diverse employee population and proven ability to work in a team setting
- Ability to work effectively across all levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Access
- I-9 system oversight
- Unemployment oversight
- Background check reporting and oversight
- Rewards program / holiday program
- Reporting – ie. Hotline reports, offboarding, exit and onboarding surveys
- Technical support with succession planning initiatives and programs
- Supplying ad hoc information / reports for various individuals via an HRIS
- Ability to handle other technical and/or administrative projects, as needed
- Prepare presentations for various individuals within HR team
- Administration of company’s IdeaBank program
- Ability to support Talent Management, Employee Relations, Compliance, and HR Management and Administrative functions
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Sense of humor
- 1-2 years HR experience preferred
- Familiarity with HR or business-related KPIs (key predictive indicators, ie. turnover)
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office products (especially Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
This job description is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities. Other duties, functions, or projects may be assigned as needed.
Hudson Group is always on the lookout for top quality people who want to be a part of a winning retail team. With many stores and concepts across the country and throughout the world, we have the ability to help you find the job that is right for you. We recognize that our employees are a driving force behind our success! Our dedicated team enjoys an exciting and friendly environment!
We invite you to learn more about our …
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities
- On-going Training & Development
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration.
The job that’s right for you!
Hudson Group will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.