|Title:||Duty Free Sales Associate|
|City, State:||Detroit, MI|
|Location:||Detroit Metropolitan Wayne Airport|
$300 HIRING BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM!
GROW With US!
Hudson is North America's leading travel retailer. For over 30 years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than 1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores. We couldn’t serve our customers, landlords, and partners in airports, commuter terminals, hotels, and casinos without the continued support of our greatest assets: our team members. We’re dedicated to hiring and training exceptional team members, who are committed to serving the customer as the Traveler’s Best Friend. We strive to ensure we’re fulfilling our team members' career potentials through training, skills-development, and career pathways – as our team members grow and succeed both personally and professionally, so does Hudson.
What We Will Offer You:
- A rate of pay of $15.00 per hour
- Paid Covid Vaccine Incentive
- A 20% off Hudson Employee Discount
- $300 Hiring Bonus For Joining Our Team!
This Sales Associate Position Is For You, If You Would Enjoy:
- Providing excellent customer service and maximizing sales by assisting in the daily operation of the stores
- Working at Detroit Metropolitan Wayne Airport
The Team is counting on you as a Sales Associate to:
- Provide flexibility to work any day of the week, including afternoons, weekends & holiday
- Work a full-time schedule
- Ability to work evening shifts from 1pm-11pm
- Provide timely, welcoming, personal, professional, and consistent service to all customers that exceeds their expectations
- Act as ambassadors ensuring that all customers have a pleasant shopping experience
- Assist customers with product/services selection and information
- Know individual and store sales targets for every working shift
- Maintain high energy and professional manner at all times
- Service multiple customers using outstanding customer service standards
- Responsible for name capture and customer relationship and after sales service
- Manage transactions at the cash register with accuracy and efficiency
- Communicate product knowledge to customers
- Participate and contribute in daily briefings, staff meetings
- Maintain the store, store organization, and visual display and store sets
- Keep inventory organization and integrity in transactions while displaying all current merchandise at all times
- Process product shipments and transfers
- Participate in and complete any product knowledge training
- Minimum 6 months experience working in a high-end specialty/ luxury retail brand
- Minimum 6 months Retail Customer Service experience
- Ability to interact with diverse personalities.
- Proficiency in the operation of a cash register.
- High degree of interpersonal skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Prior customer service experience preferred.
Some of our company-offered benefits for you and your family include:
- Health & Well Being: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Various Personal and Parental Leave Programs
- Universal Life Insurance
- Retirement Programs & Matching Employee Contributions: 401K & RRSP
- Employee Recognition & Anniversary Programs
- Training, Development, and Growth Opportunities
- Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Programs
“Depending on the location of the position, applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States or Canada for any employer.”
“Hudson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals. All employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace in which we value diversity and unique experiences, backgrounds and identities.”
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of background checks and/or employment verification results.
Note to staffing agencies: Please do not contact Hudson (including the recruitment team or any hiring managers) regarding this position with candidates. If assistance is needed in filling any position for Hudson, a member of our recruiting team will reach out directly.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: