|City, State:||Boston, MA|
|Location:||Boston Logan International Airport|
GROW With US!
Rate of pay: $14
Shifts: 3:50am-1pm and 12:50pm-close
For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
As a bookseller, your love of books will assist you in providing excellent customer service and driving sales in our bookstores through customers conversations, hand selling, and helping to maintain store organization, cleanliness, and inventory control.
- Be able to locate books, suggest similar authors or titles, and put the book in the customer’s hands.
- Shelve and organize books according to operational standards and promotional priorities ensuring books are placed properly.
- Assist with store recovery and cleanliness including dusting, sweeping, organizing, and straightening of merchandise.
- Communicate book inventory issues to management in a timely manner.
- Leverages resources, tools, and peer knowledge to enhance training and knowledge.
- Follow all cash handling policies and procedures.
- Follow all Loss Prevention procedures to prevent loss of merchandise and minimize shrink.
- Be knowledgeable and familiar with the surrounding businesses within the facility.
- Maintain attendance.
- Ability to interact with diverse personalities and build relationships with team members and customers.
- Love of reading and talking about books.
- Proficiency in the operation of a cash register and computer skills.
- High degree of interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to be on your feet for long periods of time as well as repetitive bending and lifting up to 30 LBS
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Prior cashiering/cash handling experience required.
We invite you to learn more about our …
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities
- On-going Training & Development
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration.
The job that’s right for you!
Hudson Group will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.