|Title:||Dunkin' Crew Member|
|City, State:||Greer, SC|
|Location:||Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport|
WE'RE HIRING IMMEDIATELY AND OFFERING A $300 HIRING BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM!
Grow With Us!
Hudson is North America's leading travel retailer. For over 30 years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than 1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores. We couldn’t serve our customers, landlords, and partners in airports, commuter terminals, hotels, and casinos without the continued support of our greatest assets: our team members. We’re dedicated to hiring and training exceptional team members, who are committed to serving the customer as the Traveler’s Best Friend. We strive to ensure we’re fulfilling our team members' career potentials through training, skills-development, and career pathways – as our team members grow and succeed both personally and professionally, so does Hudson.
What We Will Offer You:
- A competitive rate of pay of $16 per hour
- Paid employee parking
- Paid Vaccine Incentive
- A 20% off Hudson Employee Discount
- A 50% off Hudson Food & Beverage Discount
- Earn a $300 hiring bonus for joining our team!
- Ask us about the Referral Bonus Benefit of $500 or $250!
This Dunkin Crew Member Job Is For You, If You Would Enjoy:
- Preparing food and beverages according to Dunkin’ Brands operational standards
- Providing guests with great service
- Maintaining a clean, safe, and organized workspace.
- Working at the Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport
Your Team is counting on you as a Dunkin Crew Member to:
- Provide availability to work an open availability to work an open work schedule including weekdays, weekends and holidays
- Work a full-time schedule
Dunkin Crew Member Job Duties:
- Follow Brand standards, recipes and systems
- Follow food safety standards
- Prepare food and beverages
- Assemble and package orders and serve to guests
- Understand restaurant menu including limited time offers and promotions and be able to answer guest questions
- Maintain a clean and organized workstation
- Clean equipment and guest areas
- Stocking items such as cups, lids, etc at workstation
- Take orders at the Drive Thru or Front Counter POS and handle payments (if applicable)
- Follow speed of service standards
- Serve and communicate with guests
- Maintain a guest focused culture in the restaurant
- Communicate effectively with managers and coworkers
- Organize and maintain stock room and refrigerated areas
- Works well with others in a fast-paced team environment
- On time, demonstrates honesty and a positive attitude
- Willingness to learn and adapt to change
- Guest focused
- Standing on feet
- Repetitive motion including bending, stooping and reaching
- Lifting objects including boxes, ice and product up to 20lbs (if applicable)
- Working in a small space
- A minimum of one year experience in the food and beverage industry.
Some of our company-offered benefits for you and your family include:
- Health & Well Being: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Various Personal and Parental Leave Programs
- Universal Life Insurance
- Retirement Programs & Matching Employee Contributions: 401K & RRSP
- Employee Recognition & Anniversary Programs
- Training, Development, and Growth Opportunities
- Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Programs
Hudson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals. All employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace in which we value diversity and unique experiences, backgrounds and identities.
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of background checks and/or employment verification results.
Note to staffing agencies: Please do not contact Hudson (including the recruitment team or any hiring managers) regarding this position with candidates. If assistance is needed in filling any position for Hudson, a member of our recruiting team will reach out directly.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: