|Title:||Cash Room Associate|
|City, State:||Norfolk, VA|
|Location:||Norfolk International Airport|
Cash Room Associate - Norfolk
GROW With US!
For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
Supports the Cash Room Manager in executing all daily cash handling tasks. Delivers a high standard of customer service to all levels of employees in field operations to the corporate office.
- Responsible for accurately counting daily deposits.
- Reviews and retrieve Z-readings and credit card audits. Separating all reading by district and register number.
- Entering Z-reading information into spread sheets. Responsible for completing and verifying accuracy of sales report.
- Report current day, last year and last week sale figures to Regional VP daily.
- Prepares daily reports to distribute to Partners .
- Responsible for Dunbar orders.
- Verify that the safe has been counted and balanced at the beginning and end of day.
- Preparing daily deposit log and communicating with corporate.
- Responsible for counting and balancing cigarettes twice a day.
- Pulling cigarette orders daily. Responsible for receiving cigarettes from Warehouse. Relay cigarette inventory needs to Warehouse every Wednesday and Sunday.
- Preparing cashier over and shortage report.
- Responsible for preparing weekly reports for corporate.
- Responsible for all supply orders for Cash office.
- Completion of daily counts for cigarettes, water, phone cards, watches and sunglasses/readers.
- Responsible for daily perpetual.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
- Knowledge in counting large volumes of cash.
- Ability to have a flexible work schedule.
- Skill in organization and computer.
- Excellent communication skills.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- High school diploma.
- At least 2 years experience in cash handling, preferably in a position dealing with large amounts of money.
We invite you to learn more about our …
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities
- On-going Training & Development
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration.
The job that’s right for you!
Hudson Group will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.