|City, State:||Dallas, TX|
|Location:||Dallas Love Field Airport|
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 15, 2019
9:00 AM TO 2:00 PM
LOVE FIELD AIRPORT
8008 HERB KELLEHER WAY, DALLAS, TX. 75235
2ND LEVEL PRE-SECURITY DUNKIN DONUTS AREA
DUNKIN CREW MEMBER
BASKIN ROBBINS CREW MEMBER
JASON’S DELI CREW MEMBER
SPECIALTY SALES ASSOCIATE
Crew Member, Customer Service (Fast Food)
GROW With US!
We seek a Crew Member dedicated to customer service.
For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler. Hudson Group operates a Jason's Deli located in the LoveField Airport. Hudson Group is seeking Crew Members to join our team at our Jason's Deli, Love Field Airport location. We are seeking career minded, customer service focused Crew Members.
Provide excellent customer service and maximize sales by assisting in the daily operation of the store. The ideal Crew Member must be punctual, attentive to detail, and highly reliable. We are interested in Crew Members who thrive in a well–managed and process–oriented environment. The Crew Member strives to maintain a consistently high level of product quality and an exceptionally clean work environment. He / She must be able to multi–task, adhere to product recipes / specifications, have a strong work ethic, and demonstrate a commitment to company product, service, and food safety standards.
- Team Environment - Communicate appropriately with fellow team members, treating others fairly and with respect and adhere to schedule arriving ready to work on time
- Operations Excellence for Guest Satisfaction - Hold guests as highest priority and ensure each guest is highly satisfied with his/her experience
- Respond to specific guest needs and resolve problems with a sense of urgency
- Adhere to Brand standards and systems, delivering quality food and beverage to each guest
- Maintain a clean and neat workstation; complete thorough cleaning of guest areas as directed
- Complete all required training and support the training of other team members.
- Profitability - Effectively execute restaurant standards and marketing initiatives
- Prepare all products following appropriate recipes and procedures
- Follow all procedures related to cash, cleanliness, food safety, and restaurant safety and security
- Comply with all restaurant, Brand, and franchisee policies.
- Responsible for providing customer service and make sure guests are satisfied
- Acknowledge and greet customers as they enter the store or approach the cash wrap
- Follow all company policies, cash handling policies and procedures
- Communicate effectively with customers, fellow employees and store management
- Effectively operate a cash register
- Assist customers in their selection of product
- Be knowledgeable and familiar with the surrounding business / offerings within the airport
- Assist other store employees in maintaining security in stores
- Receive, stock product and rotate product
- Help maintain a neat, clean, organized store which includes sweeping, dusting, straightening of products
- Clean and sanitize all areas of the store, including washing of dishes and mopping floors
- Perform related work as assigned
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance at all times
- Consistently finish product according to standards / specifications
- Prepare and present product and merchandise in an attractive fashion in order to promote sales
- Promote food safety on a 100% basis by following personal hygiene directives
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
- Must be able to fluently speak/read English
- Capable of counting money and making change
- Able to operate restaurant equipment (minimum age requirements may apply)
- Anticipate and understand guests' needs and exceed their expectations.
- Set compelling targets and deliver on commitments.
- Make good decisions based on analysis, experience and judgment.
Hudson Group is always on the lookout for top quality people who want to be a part of a winning retail team. With many stores and concepts across the country and throughout the world, we have the ability to help you find the job that is right for you. We recognize that our employees are a driving force behind our success! Our dedicated team enjoys an exciting and friendly environment!
We invite you to learn more about our …
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities
- On-going Training & Development
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration.