|Title:||Duty Free Sales Associate|
|City, State:||Detroit, MI|
|Location:||Detroit Metropolitan Wayne Airport|
GROW With US!
For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
Provide a complete shopping experience for our customers, involving product knowledge and excellent service.
- Your primary responsibility is Customer Service: always follow the 5 rules of 1st Class Service
- Work to make customers, not just sales, and learn to sell by satisfying customer needs
- Help the Store Manager by suggesting alternative locations for products
- Provide a complete shopping experience for our customers, involving product knowledge and excellent service
- Check stock daily to ensure that all products are adequately stocked and available for customers
- Ensure that all merchandise is displayed nicely and orderly and featured merchandise prominently displayed in each section
- Understand the Travel Retail Philosophy and the compliance of the return policy
- Operate the cash register, if it is requested or there are no dedicated Cashiers, and be consistently accurate in money handling
- Practice security measures that help preventing from theft
- Give accurate and current information and if the correct information is not at hand, do everything possible to provide an answer before the customer leaves the store
- Know the procedures for processing paperwork between the store and other departments
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
- Set and achieve goals during each review period
- Take advantage of the training opportunities that are offered
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Graduate or equivalent.
- 2 years of work experience
We invite you to learn more about our …
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities
- On-going Training & Development
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration.
The job that’s right for you!
Hudson Group will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.