|City, State:||Las Vegas, NV|
|Location:||McCarran International Airport|
Job Description – DURFY Brand Ambassador (BA)
Summary: A BA is responsible for providing assistance to the Store Manager, Assistant Manager and/or Store Supervisor in all aspects of operations. The BA will provide the Dufry shopping experience to all clients including the ability to engage non- English speaking clients and create a compelling buying case.
Demonstrate an in depth knowledge of their category of expertise, as well as outstanding sales and customer service skills.
- Ensure customers receive outstanding service by providing a friendly & courteous environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, handling inquires and complaints in a professional manner.
- Assist customers in sales function by identifying and fulfilling customer needs, up-sells and add-on purchasing.
- Provides a lead role on the sales floor by demonstrating outstanding sales skills, product knowledge information, merchandise promotions, test merchandise and advertisements.
- Meet monthly individual sales objectives as defined by Store Manager
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise; participate in receiving, inventory and monitoring floor stock.
- Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance and light store housekeeping
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Adhere to Company policies, procedures and practices including pricing, custom regulations and loss prevention.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Ability to process information/merchandise through computer system and POS register system.
- Ability to speak effectively before customers or other associates.
- Ability to read, count and write to accurately complete all documentation.
- Ability to freely access all areas of the store location. Other physical demands include standing for long periods of time; walking; ability to reach with fingers, hands and arms; stoop, kneel or crouch and occasionally required to climb or balance.
- Ability to operate and use all equipment necessary to perform the job function.
- Ability to move or handle merchandise throughout the store generally weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to work varied hours/days as business dictates.
Education and/or Experience
High School diploma or general education degree (GED) and one to two years related experience; preferable in a luxury Retail Sales environment.
Physical Demands Include:
- Regularly required to sit or stand, and move about the facility.
- Required to be able to read documents and computer screens.
Work Environment: Professional business environment with minimal privacy which utilizes standard office equipment.