|City, State:||Newark, NJ|
|Location:||Newark Liberty International Airport|
GROW With US!
For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
Responsible for managing the shops within an operation, consistent with the short and long term interests of the company, its employees and its customers, and ensuring the highest level of customer service possible.
- Conceptualizing designs and ideas displaying the products of the store innovatively and attractively.
- Frequently changing displays in accordance with the season, market trends and festivities. the proper lighting of all signboards of the store.Ensuring
- Strategizing the display and branding of store promotions and events for increasing sales of the store.
- Coordinating with technicians and staff for the proper and safe implementation of display designs.
- Keeping a track of the purchasing trend of the customers and strategizing presentations accordingly.
- Work with the divisional merchandise managers to strengthen market relationships and knowledge of market trend, strengths and weaknesses.
- Understand competitor’s strengths, weaknesses and strategy.
- Facilitate and promote timely communication and cooperation between stores, merchandising functions, and resources to accomplish sales, margin, and service objectives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good leadership and motivational skills
- Successful merchandisers possess leadership and organizational skills, the ability to both communicate and negotiate effectively and knowledge of how to read and interpret financial reports.
- Highly organized and ability to adapt to quickly changing priorities.
- Ability to work well with all levels of management, build partnerships and direct teams.
- The ability to use Microsoft Office and inventory-control software
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing/economics, merchandising or other related area preferred.
- A minimum of five(5) years of related retail experience in visual merchandising preferred.
We invite you to learn more about our …
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities
- On-going Training & Development
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration.
The job that’s right for you!
Hudson Group will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.