|Title:||Talent Coordinator Temp|
|City, State:||East Rutherford, NJ|
|Location:||North American Support Center (NASC)|
GROW With US!
For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
The Talent Coordinator Temp will be responsible for assisting in the company’s talent acquisition and talent management efforts by supporting the Director of Talent and working closely with the HR organization on a temporary basis.
- Schedule, organize interviews, and conference calls with potential candidates & talent team.
- Assist with preparation of documents, screening tests, interview questions, and other relevant documents.
- Manage onboarding for all hires across the company from front-to-back end processes. Ensure all documents are submitted in a timely manner.
- Strong organization skills and ability to follow up efficiently and effectively with various team members both in the office and field to ensure timely processing of documents.
- Audit and maintain company job descriptions.
- Track and audit temporary workers (i.e. through staffing agencies, seasonal payroll temp help, etc.).
- Conduct frequent/quarterly compensation analysis using various data bases.
- Participate in selected interviews and assist with talent acquisition as needed.
- Conduct phone screens and qualify candidates.
- Post on and maintain job boards via Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Assist with compiling weekly vacancy reports and distribute to talent team.
- Process and submit pre-employment background checks using third party system.
- Coordinate and participate in recruitment events as needed (i.e. job fairs).
- Lead the Employee Referral Program (process referrals, work with payroll to meet deadlines, etc.).
- Lead the Summer Internship Program (enhance as needed and coordinate all logistics).
- Partner closely with various HR team members to support Director of Talent to execute annual talent management processes (i.e. performance management, succession planning, coordination with L&D team to implement development tied to succession, etc.).
- Manage responses to reviews on external sites (i.e. Glassdoor, Indeed, etc.) and escalate as necessary.
- Support with any ad hoc projects such as Diversity and Inclusion initiatives.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field and/or equivalent experience.
- 1-2 years of prior HR experience in a similar role.
- Able to multitask, work well independently and in a team environment, able to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of recruiting and legal aspects of hiring processes, as well as excellent and effective communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Experience with SAP/Success Factors a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational and writing skills
- Ability to multi-task and be proactive
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure
This job description is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities. Other duties, functions, or projects may be assigned as needed.
Hudson Group is always on the lookout for top quality people who want to be a part of a winning retail team. With many stores and concepts across the country and throughout the world, we have the ability to help you find the job that is right for you. We recognize that our employees are a driving force behind our success! Our dedicated team enjoys an exciting and friendly environment!
We invite you to learn more about our …
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities
- On-going Training & Development
Hudson Group will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: