Human Resources Coordinator
|Title:||Human Resources Coordinator|
|City, State:||Los Angeles, CA|
|Location:||Los Angeles International Airport|
HUMAN RESOURCES COORDINATOR
LOS ANGELES INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Hudson Group, North America's largest specialty travel retailer, is seeking a Human Resources Coordinator to join our team at the Los Angeles International Airport. Hudson Group operates retail concepts at LAX, including Hudson Travel Convenience, Harley Davidson, Book Soup, Fred Segal and many more brands. This is an excellent growth opportunity for a motivated professional to share the value and mission of our organization!
The Human Resources Coordinator will assist in the following H.R. disciplines:
- Employee Airport Badging Process
- New Hire Orientation / On boarding
- Customer Service Training
In addition to the above areas, the Human Resources Coordinator will assist in creating a welcoming, upbeat and fun work environment. This is a foot in the door opportunity in a fast and fun environment.
- Support recruiting function with parts of the recruiting process that includes: candidate screening, scheduling interviews, reserving conference rooms, and completing new hire paperwork.
- Communicate professionally, tactfully, and with the utmost diplomacy at all times, treating all employees with dignity and respect.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
- Recruiting related projects.
- Knowledge of Excel / Word
- 1-2 years of Human Resources / Recruiting experience
- 1-2 years of retail experience preferred.
This position is full time, 40 hours per week. Enjoy an excellent benefits package. Salary based on experience.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume in confidence.
All candidates must be in possession of the following:
Driver's License and Social Security Card or US Passport.
Medical, Dental, Vision and other great benefits after 60 days.
Thank you for your interest.
The job that’s right for you!
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V) Drug Free Workplace (DFW)
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications