|Title:||Cash Room Associate|
|City, State:||Indianapolis, IN|
|Location:||Indianapolis International Airport|
HUDSON GROUP INVITES YOU TO JOIN US AT OUR HIRING EVENT!!!!!!!
August 29th, 2019 from 9:00am to 5:00pm
at the Hilton Garden Inn Airport
We are looking for Sales Associate, Specialty Sales Associates & Cash Room Associates. COME GROW With US!
Excellent Career Opportunities available with Hudson Group
Located at Indianapolis Airport
Various Shifts Available
Hudson Group is the #1 travel retail operator in North America, consistently ranked “Best Travel Retailer” by customers from coast-to-coast. Our passion for service is what sets us apart and we pride ourselves on being “The Travelers Best Friend.” We strive daily to deliver an exceptional and memorable customer experience!
At Hudson Group we’re looking for top quality people who want to be a part of our winning retail team. We recognize that our employees are a driving force behind our success!
Our dedicated team enjoys an exciting and friendly environment! We invite you to learn more about our…
Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
Company Paid Life Insurance
Paid Sick Time
Employee Recognition Programs
Advancement and Growth Opportunities
On-going Training & Development
Do you have what it takes to be a part of our team? Are you available to work late nights, weekends, and holidays in the airport? Are you able to lift up to 50lbs? Are you able to stand for an extended period of time? Do you possess a high level of customer service skills? If so, we’d like to meet you! We will tell you all about our exceptional team of professionals and exciting career opportunities!
If you cannot attend, Qualified candidates please email your resume for immediate consideration to
Hudson Group / Dufry is an Equal Opportunity Employer
GROW With US!
For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
Supports the Cash Room Manager in executing all daily cash handling tasks. Delivers a high standard of customer service to all levels of employees in field operations to the corporate office.
- Responsible for accurately counting daily deposits.
- Reviews and retrieve Z-readings and credit card audits. Separating all reading by district and register number.
- Entering Z-reading information into spread sheets. Responsible for completing and verifying accuracy of sales report.
- Report current day, last year and last week sale figures to Regional VP daily.
- Prepares daily reports to distribute to Partners .
- Responsible for Dunbar orders.
- Verify that the safe has been counted and balanced at the beginning and end of day.
- Preparing daily deposit log and communicating with corporate.
- Responsible for counting and balancing cigarettes twice a day.
- Pulling cigarette orders daily. Responsible for receiving cigarettes from Warehouse. Relay cigarette inventory needs to Warehouse every Wednesday and Sunday.
- Preparing cashier over and shortage report.
- Responsible for preparing weekly reports for corporate.
- Responsible for all supply orders for Cash office.
- Completion of daily counts for cigarettes, water, phone cards, watches and sunglasses/readers.
- Responsible for daily perpetual.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
- Knowledge in counting large volumes of cash.
- Ability to have a flexible work schedule.
- Skill in organization and computer.
- Excellent communication skills.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- High school diploma.
- At least 2 years experience in cash handling, preferably in a position dealing with large amounts of money.
We invite you to learn more about our …
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities
- On-going Training & Development
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration.
The job that’s right for you!
Hudson Group will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.