|City, State:||Pittsburgh, PA|
|Location:||Pittsburgh International Airport|
GROW With US!
For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
The ideal Baker has expertise in the baking business and possibly experience in a Dunkin’ Donuts Kitchen. He/She must be punctual, attentive to detail, and highly reliable. We are interested in Baker who thrive in a well–managed and process–oriented environment. The Baker strives to maintain a consistently high level of product quality, an exceptionally clean work environment, and optimum output with minimum waste. He/She must be able to multi–task, adhere to product recipes/specifications, and have a strong work ethic, and demonstrate a commitment to company product, service, and food safety standards. This is a part time position that requires overnight, and weekend availability position.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance at all times
- Consistently bake and finish product according to standards/specifications
- Prepare and present bakery products and merchandise in an attractive fashion in order to promote sales
- Promote food safety on a 100% basis by following personal hygiene directives
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
- Ability to interact with diverse personalities.
- Proficiency in the operation of a cash register.
- High degree of interpersonal skills.
The ideal Baker is motivated by making our customers happy. He/She understands that the customers’ experience drives repeat business. If you believe that your skills and experience align with our requirements, then we welcome you to continue this application process.
Night Shift: 6:00 PM - 2 AM
Day Shift: 6:00 AM - 2 PM
Part Time, overnight, and weekend availability
We invite you to learn more about our …
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities
- On-going Training & Development
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration.
The job that’s right for you!
Hudson Group will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.