|Title:||Inventory Management Specialist|
|City, State:||Boston, MA|
|Location:||Boston Logan International Airport|
GROW With US!
Hudson is North America's leading travel retailer. For over 30 years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than 1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores. We couldn’t serve our customers, landlords, and partners in airports, commuter terminals, hotels, and casinos without the continued support of our greatest assets: our team members. We’re dedicated to hiring and training exceptional team members, who are committed to serving the customer as the Traveler’s Best Friend. We strive to ensure we’re fulfilling our team members' career potentials through training, skills-development, and career pathways – as our team members grow and succeed both personally and professionally, so does Hudson.
The Inventory Management Specialist Position I For you, If You Would Enjoy:
Being responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the selected Inventory Management System. This individual interacts with the General Manager (GM), Office Manager, Merchandise Buyers, and the Inventory Control Department in addition to vendors local to Boston. Also, working at the Boston Logan Airport.
What We Will Offer You:
- A rate of pay of $45,000- $50,000 per year
- A 20% off Hudson Employee Discount
- A 50% off Hudson Food & Beverage Discount
Inventory Management Specialist Key Accountabilities
- Ability to work a full time schedule as early as 4am if needed.
- Ability to learn new skills and systems.
- Tracking and following up on any issues with regards to IM
- Ability to multi–task
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work a variety of shifts
- Ability to do daily cash reconciliations along with daily reporting
- Enjoys working with people, researching, and following through with Department Personnel or Buyer(s) to find resolution.
- Creating vendor purchase order using the Inventory Management System
- Daily interaction with Local Vendors processing shipments
- Receiving purchase orders
- Create Return to Vendors (RTV’s), transfers, and approved adjustments to a locations inventory.
- Ability to read instructions and follow through to run reports using the Multiple Inventory Management System Applications for Purchase Order (PO) receiving details for Office Manager, generate sales report for GM, and inventory reports for Distribution Center Manager.
- Review accuracy of purchase orders including verifying item costs, quantities, item descriptions, etc.
- Assist in the preparation of physical inventory
- Assist in completing inventory cycle counts
- Maintaining a positive attitude and ability to assist others.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to train others to properly use the Inventory Management System
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel required.
- Good Communication and Organization Skills required
- Must be hardworking and responsible
Some of our company-offered benefits for you and your family include:
- Health & Well Being: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Various Personal and Parental Leave Programs
- Universal Life Insurance
- Retirement Programs & Matching Employee Contributions: 401K & RRSP
- Hudson Employee 20% Off Discount
- Employee Recognition & Anniversary Programs
- Training, Development, and Growth Opportunities
- Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Programs
Hudson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals. All employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace in which we value diversity and unique experiences, backgrounds and identities
Depending on the location of the position, applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States or Canada for any employer.
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of background checks and/or employment verification results.
Note to staffing agencies: Please do not contact Hudson (including the recruitment team or any hiring managers) regarding this position with candidates. If assistance is needed in filling any position for Hudson, a member of our recruiting team will reach out directly.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: