|Title:||Dunkin Crew Member|
|City, State:||Las Vegas, NV|
|Location:||Virgin Hotel and Casino|
WE ARE OFFERING A $300 HIRING BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM!
Grow With Us!
Hudson is North America's leading travel retailer. For over 30 years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than 1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores.
What we will offer you:
- Competitive rate of pay of: $17.00 per hour
- Daily Pay- Get your money as you earn it
- Hudson PerkSpot Discount
- 20% Hudson Employee Discount
- 50% Hudson Food and Beverage Discount
- Personal and Parental Leave Programs
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities
- On-going Training & Development
- Referral Bonus up to $500
This Dunkin’ Crew Member Position Is For You, If You Would Enjoy:
- Preparing food and beverages according to Dunkin’ Brands operational standards, providing guests with great service, maintaining a clean, safe, and organized workspace
- Maintain adequate stock level of all products carried in the stores, maximize sales by efficiently receiving product deliveries, and restocking of the stores.
- Working at the Virgin Hotel in Las Vegas
The Team is counting on you as a Dunkin’ Crew Member to:
- Have open / flexible availability and be able to work mornings, afternoons & evenings on weekdays and weekends
- Work a full-time schedule
- Acknowledge and greet customers as they enter the store and while in the store.
- Communicate appropriately with fellow team members, treating others fairly and with respect.
- Respond positively to feedback and direction given.
- Hold themselves accountable for their responsibilities on their shift.
- Adhere to schedule and arrive ready to work on time.
- Hold guests as highest priority and ensure each guest is highly satisfied with his/her experience.
- Respond to specific guest needs and resolve problems with a sense of urgency.
- Adhere to Brand standards and systems, delivering quality food and beverage to each guest.
- Maintain a clean and neat workstation; complete thorough cleaning of guest areas as directed.
- Complete all required training and support the training of other team members.
- Effectively execute restaurant standards and marketing initiatives.
- Prepare all products following appropriate recipes and procedures.
- Follow all procedures related to cash, cleanliness, food safety, and restaurant safety and security.
- Comply with all restaurant, Brand, Casino and franchisee policies.
- Know and follow all Company Policies, Receiving Procedures and Receiving Room Standards.
- Understand all store Loss Prevention Procedures designed to minimize internal and external shrink.
- Alcohol Awareness Card (TAM Card) Certification Required
- Food Handler Safety Card Certification Required
- One or more years of food and beverage, and stockroom or warehouse experience
- Must be able to fluently speak/read English
- Capable of counting money and making change
- Able to operate restaurant equipment (minimum age requirements may apply)
- Anticipate and understand guests' needs and exceed their expectations.
- Set compelling targets and deliver on commitments.
- Ability to interact with diverse personalities
- Ability to multi task when completing projects.
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.
Hudson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals. All employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace in which we value diversity and unique experiences, backgrounds and identities.
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of background checks and/or employment verification results.
Note to staffing agencies: Please do not contact Hudson (including the recruitment team or any hiring managers) regarding this position with candidates. If assistance is needed in filling any position for Hudson, a member of our recruiting team will reach out directly.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: