|Title:||Runner Stock Associate|
|City, State:||Orlando, FL|
|Location:||Orlando International Airport|
WE OFFER A $300 HIRING BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM!
Grow With Us!
Hudson is North America's leading travel retailer. For over 30 years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than 1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores. We couldn’t serve our customers, landlords, and partners in airports, commuter terminals, hotels, and casinos without the continued support of our greatest assets: our team members. We’re dedicated to hiring and training exceptional team members, who are committed to serving the customer as the Traveler’s Best Friend. We strive to ensure we’re fulfilling our team members' career potentials through training, skills-development, and career pathways – as our team members grow and succeed both personally and professionally, so does Hudson.
What We Will Offer You:
- A rate of pay of $14.00 per hour
- A 20% of Hudson Employee Discount
- A 50% off Hudson Food & Beverage Discount
- A $300 hiring bonus for joining our team!
This Stock Runner Associate Job Is For You, If You Would Enjoy:
- Helping others, assisting your team with general stock duties such as picking orders and pricing product and replenishing the stores
- Working at the Orlando International Airport and Orlando Warehouse
Your Team is counting on you as a Stock Runner Associate to:
- Work a full – time schedule
- Assist in stocking of stores and backrooms.
- Available to work early morning or late afternoon to close (until last flight)
Stock Runner Associate Key Duties:
Provides ongoing stock replenishment to the sales floor from our Orlando Warehouse to the Orlando International Airport
- Provides ongoing stock replenishment to the sales floor.
- Provides excellent service to internal and external customers in receiving, processing, and distributing merchandise and supplies to stores
- Delivers items by preparing, loading, unloading, and operating a truck from our warehouse site to the airport
- Complies with delivery schedules while processing deliveries accurately, timely, and efficiently
- Executes ticketing process according to company standards
- Accurately and efficiently stocks shipments
- Pulls, prepares, and processes daily orders according to requisitions generated by the stores
- Reviews orders for accuracy
- Utilizes computer to manage accurate inventory for warehouse operations
- Assists in the transportation of orders and returns between the warehouse and stores
- Implements product rotation based on product code dates in warehouse and concepts
- Follows all security and safety procedures
- Assists in all maintenance responsibilities and activities established by the warehouse
- Assists with bin location upkeep and the physical inventory process
- Notify management of out of stock merchandise
- Assists in inventory and reconciliation of inventory variances
- Organizes all merchandise for annual inventory.
- Assist in stocking of stores and backrooms
- Protects all company assets in the stores/stockrooms including non-stock merchandise
- Perform related work as assigned
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with diverse personalities
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to multi-task
- Be able to lift 40-60 pounds
- Ability to work in environment exposed to the elements, both hot and cold
- Good time-management skills and problem-solving abilities
- A valid state driver’s license with an excellent driving record is required
- Previous stock experience in a retail environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prior delivery experience driving a cargo van
- Prior stockroom or warehouse experience
Some of our company-offered benefits for you and your family include:
- Health & Well Being: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Various Personal and Parental Leave Programs
- Universal Life Insurance
- Retirement Programs & Matching Employee Contributions: 401K & RRSP
- Employee Recognition & Anniversary Programs
- Training, Development, and Growth Opportunities
- Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Programs
Hudson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals. All employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace in which we value diversity and unique experiences, backgrounds and identities.
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of background checks and/or employment verification results.
Note to staffing agencies: Please do not contact Hudson (including the recruitment team or any hiring managers) regarding this position with candidates. If assistance is needed in filling any position for Hudson, a member of our recruiting team will reach out directly.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: