|City, State:||East Rutherford, NJ|
|Location:||North American Support Center (NASC)|
GROW With US!
For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
Reconcile inventory accounts to ensuring accurate financial reporting
- Reconcile merchandise receiving to general ledger, resolve any differences and record cost of goods sold monthly
- Reconcile & Record all intercompany merchandise transfers
- Review and reconcile physical inventory counts to general ledger recording any discrepancies
- Provide accounting support to field operations
- Assist in completing month / year-end closings and year-end audit.
- Work with Inventory Accounting Manager on Inventory Management system implementation
- Complete ad hoc reporting and special reports
- Assist in enforcing and updating inventory policies and procedures as well as establishment of the same as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
- Strong communication skills, able to interact with store locations, VPs, regional managers, and other corporate departments
- Advanced Excel experience is a plus
- Knowledge of SAP detail inventory system
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize work load, complete day to day activities, and handle all urgent requests
- Strong computer skills – word, excel, outlook, internet explorer, access, Great Plains
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- At least 2 years’ experience in accounting/inventory within the retail industry
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting is required
We invite you to learn more about our …
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities
- On-going Training & Development
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration.
The job that’s right for you!
Hudson Group will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.