|Title:||Warehouse Distribution Center Manager|
|City, State:||Las Vegas, NV|
|Location:||McCarran International Airport|
GROW With US!
For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
Assists the General Manager by managing and executing all activities of the warehouse in support of the overall operation; helps to promote an overall corporate image of excellence through a strong work ethic, leadership by example, and the consistent delivery of excellent customer service throughout the warehouse operation.
- Protects all company assets in the warehouse including non-stock merchandise.
- Provides a safe and clean environment for warehouse personnel.
- Recruits and trains warehouse personnel.
- Schedules warehouse operational hours to accommodate business requirements.
- Supervises and delegates tasks to warehouse employees.
- Places stock orders as required.
- Counts and receives incoming merchandise; reports shortages/overages to vendors in a timely manner, before required deadlines.
- Counts and completes all appropriate paperwork for merchandise returns to vendors.
- Adjusts prices (mark ups/ mark downs) as per the General Manager's instructions. Provides ongoing stock replenishment to the sales floor.
- Isolates, sorts, and organizes all damaged and outdated products for subsequent supplier credits and returns.
- Arranges monthly meetings with sales representatives to provide information to the General Manager regarding new products on the market and to obtain credit for damaged/outdated products.
- Organizes all preparatory work for quarterly press counts and annual inventory.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
- Leadership qualities and demonstrated organizational skills.
- Good time-management skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to multi-task.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience working with Ms. Office
- Two to four years of previous warehouse experience
- Warehouse Management System experience an asset
Hudson Group is always on the lookout for top quality people who want to be a part of a winning retail team. With many stores and concepts across the country and throughout the world, we have the ability to help you find the job that is right for you. We recognize that our employees are a driving force behind our success! Our dedicated team enjoys an exciting and friendly environment!
We invite you to learn more about our …
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities
- On-going Training & Development
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration.
The job that's right for you!
Hudson Group will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: