|Title:||Retail Operations Supervisor|
|City, State:||Greenville, SC|
|Location:||Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport|
$300 HIRING BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM!
GROW With US!
For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
Position: Retail Operations Supervisor
Location: Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport
Job Type: Full-time
Rate of Pay: $16.50
Shift: Open/flexible availability – Weekdays and Weekends
WHAT WE WILL OFFER YOU:
- A 20% off Hudson Employee Discount
- 50% Discount for all Food and Beverage items at the store
- $300 Hiring Bonus For Joining Our Team!
Our Supervisors support the General Manager to ensure that all store daily operating procedures are performed on a timely basis as required, while promoting a corporate image of excellence through a strong work ethic, leadership by example, and the consistent delivery of excellent customer service and store visual presentation. Maximizes sales through the development and supervision of sales associates.
- Conducts store opening/closing/ shift change procedures.
- Support the training of staff
- Promote a team environment through respect, coaching, feedback and recognition.
- Performs all cash register preparation, float verifications, spot checks, verification of end-of-shift cash reconciliation's, void processing and deposits.
- Ensures that money is secured at all times and cash in excess of $500 is removed from the register for safekeeping.
- Ensures that daily counts on cigarettes, phone cards, newspapers, and other items as required is conducted consistently and that any discrepancies are reported immediately to the General Manager/Operations Manager.
- Maintains an ever-vigilant theft and shoplifting awareness and enforces cash register and other policies controlling internal shrink.
- Ensures that staff report to work on time, dressed in clean full uniform, including nametags.
- Ensures all sales associates/crew members are aware of daily sales targets.
- Ensures customers/guests are greeted promptly and served by knowledgeable, well-trained staff
- Demonstrates effective management of customer queuing
- Ensure telephones are answered in a consistent business-like manner and are used only for business-related purposes.
- Ensures that all staff tardiness and absences are reported to management.
- Ensures that sales associates/crew members are assigned daily duties and never congregate near the vicinity of the cash desk.
- Ensures that staff is aware of procedural changes and/or other latest memorandums.
- Ensures that staff are offering an up-sell/add-on sale to each customer.
- Has an in depth knowledge of products sold and ensures replenishment and proper rotation of stock on the sales floor.
- Ensures all damaged goods are returned to the warehouse properly tagged.
- Ensures that housekeeping standards is maintained (i.e. dusting, folding, replacement of burnt light bulbs, sweeping, mopping).
- Ensure the safety and security of the team and customers/guests through a focus on preventive maintenance and cleanliness.
- Drive sales through effective execution of restaurant standards and marketing initiatives.
- Follow processes to control labor costs, food costs and cash on their shift.
- Hold themselves accountable for responsibilities on shift.
- Hold our customers/guests as the highest priority and role model exceptional customer service.
- Promote an environment where there is a sense of urgency to satisfy our customers/guests.
- Ensure that Brand standards and systems are executed on their shift.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
- Consults and helps plan daily activities with General Manager/Operations Manager and other Supervisors; manages the activities of staff.
- Provides supervision and support to store staff.
- Works with on-site jobbers and sales representatives.
- Leadership qualities, interactive, and approachable.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment Time-management skills and multi-tasking abilities.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Guest Focus: anticipate and understand guests' needs and exceed their expectations.
- Passion for Results: set compelling targets and deliver on commitments
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- One or more years of retail supervisory experience
- One or more years of food & beverage experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Hudson Group is always on the lookout for top quality people who want to be a part of a winning retail team. With many stores and concepts across the country and throughout the world, we have the ability to help you find the job that is right for you. We recognize that our employees are a driving force behind our success! Our dedicated team enjoys an exciting and friendly environment!
We invite you to learn more about our …
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities
- On-going Training & Development
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration.
The job that’s right for you!
Hudson Group will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: