|Title:||Warehouse Associate / Driver|
|City, State:||Irving, TX|
EARN A $300 HIRING BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM!
GROW With US!
Hudson is North America's leading travel retailer. For over 30 years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than 1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores. We couldn’t serve our customers, landlords, and partners in airports, commuter terminals, hotels, and casinos without the continued support of our greatest assets: our team members. We’re dedicated to hiring and training exceptional team members, who are committed to serving the customer as the Traveler’s Best Friend. We strive to ensure we’re fulfilling our team members' career potentials through training, skills-development, and career pathways – as our team members grow and succeed both personally and professionally, so does Hudson.
What We Will Offer You:
- A competitive rate of pay of: $17.00 to $18.00 per hour, depending on experience
- Paid Covid Vaccine Incentive
- A 20% off Hudson Employee Discount
- 50% Discount for all Food and Beverage items at the store
- Earn a $300 Hiring Bonus For Joining Our Team!
This Warehouse Associate / Driver Position Is For You, If You Would Enjoy:
- Delivering items by preparing, loading, unloading, and operating a truck from our warehouse site to Dallas Love Field and Dallas Fort Worth International airports nearby
Team is counting on you as a Warehouse Associate / Driver to:
Work the following shifts:
- 6:00 am - 2:30 pm weekdays, weekends and holidays
- 12:00 midnight to 9:30 am on weekdays, weekends and holidays
- Work a full-time schedule
- Prepares truck for operation by inspecting general condition, checking fluid levels and tire pressure, and validating adherence to road ability standards
- Loads truck by ordering, placing, and securing items
- Delivers items by identifying destinations, operating the truck, unloading items, and maintaining the schedule to the airport terminals
- Pulling replenishment orders in the warehouse
- Delivering the warehouse product to the stores
- When not on deliveries, assist in receiving product into the warehouse
- Stocking drinks and snacks in the stores
- Maintains truck operating efficiency by completing preventive maintenance requirements, following manufacturer's instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions, and obtaining/scheduling required repairs
- Maintains safe operation and clean appearance by complying with organization operational policies, procedures, and standards, as well as state and local driving rules and regulations; cleans truck exterior and interior
- Maintains delivery, truck, and driving records by obtaining receipt acknowledgments, recording tracking information, and completing driver log and truck performance forms
- Assist in cleaning the various areas of the warehouse and maintain a clean facility.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in training opportunities
- 1+ year experience driving box trucks (24"-26” ft)
- A valid state driver’s license with an excellent driving record is required
- Good communication and data entry skills
- Strong scheduling and travel logistics skills
- Be customer focused and deadline-oriented
- Acute vision
- Ability to continually lift, lower, carry, push, and pull up to 50lbs
- Ability to continuously stand and walk long distances for 6-8 hours
- Be dependable and punctual
- Be able to successfully clear a FBI fingerprint based criminal history records check
Some of our company-offered benefits for you and your family include:
- Health & Well Being: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Various Personal and Parental Leave Programs
- Universal Life Insurance
- Retirement Programs & Matching Employee Contributions: 401K & RRSP
- Employee Recognition & Anniversary Programs
- Training, Development, and Growth Opportunities
- Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Programs
Hudson Group will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of background checks and/or employment verification results.
Note to staffing agencies: Please do not contact Hudson (including the recruitment team or any hiring managers) regarding this position with candidates. If assistance is needed in filling any position for Hudson, a member of our recruiting team will reach out directly.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: