|Title:||Loyalty Program Manager|
|City, State:||East Rutherford, NJ|
|Location:||North American Support Center (NASC)|
Grow With Us!
Hudson is North America's leading travel retailer. For over 30 years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than 1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores. We could not serve our customers, landlords, and partners in airports, commuter terminals, hotels, and casinos without the continued support of our greatest assets: our team members. We are dedicated to hiring and training exceptional team members, who are committed to serving the customer as the Traveler’s Best Friend. We strive to ensure we’re fulfilling our team members' career potentials through training, skills-development, and career pathways – as our team members grow and succeed both personally and professionally, so does Hudson.
This Loyalty Program Specialist position is for you, if you would enjoy:
- Being responsible for the creation/curation of engaging local content, the identification, and negotiation of relevant local partnerships and services for RED members, and the coordination of loyalty program recruitment campaigns in the US and Canada
- Working closely with the VP, Digital Operations and Global CRM & Loyalty program teams to develop strategies that will contribute to generate traffic and engagement in the US and Canada
- Being based out of our East Rutherford, New Jersey office, with a hybrid work-model
Loyalty Program Specialist Key Accountabilities:
- Tailor strategic partnership opportunities across several verticals and sectors in a specific geography to improve the loyalty program value proposition for customers and enhance their experience
- Create/curate engaging local content for the loyalty program: Red
- Coordinate loyalty program Red members recruitment campaigns in the US and Canada
- Create regular analysis of hotel, airline, car rentals, and other loyalty programs including partner strategies to understand regional market and consumer needs
- Build a pipeline of potential partnerships opportunities and engagement initiatives locally, mapping new commercial arrangements and deal types
- Establish local strategic partnerships with a wide range of partners/service providers
- Manage established regional partnerships to foster cross-company collaboration and increase the reach of Dufry’s loyalty program
- Strategic Marketing; develop tactics to drive recruitment and engagement, planning for weekly campaign communications, utilizing corporate-developed triggers
- Define and implement campaigns for loyalty program customers (e.g., email, SMS, push) in collaboration with Global Loyalty Program, Digital Marketing, and eCommerce teams
- Provide quality customer service
- Coordinate implementation of global digital initiatives at local level working in close coordination with the different local and global digital teams
- Creative, Event Planning and Communication; develop concepts for online and in-person events and direct partner agencies in the execution of these events
Loyalty Program Specialist Required Qualifications:
- Experience in a sales/partnership/channels role
- Understanding of best practices in the loyalty program industry
- Experience in the Travel / Retail / CPG is preferred
- Deep understanding of the dynamics of the local market
- Experience in opening and/or expanding a product into new markets
- Excellent project management skills and handling multiple projects in an organized and timely manner
- Preferred basic technical knowledge: tech savvy and well-versed on general IT topics
- Understanding of different CRM systems/ software (especially Microsoft 365 Dynamics) desired
- Proven track record of using data to inform hypotheses that lead to high impact customer insights that can be used by Loyalty Program and Marketing teams
- 3-5 years of leading loyalty/ reward programs experience
- Be based out of our East Rutherford, New Jersey: Toronto: or Vancouver location
For immediate consideration, please include your resume.
Some of our company-offered benefits for you and your family include:
- Health & Well Being: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Various Personal and Parental Leave Programs
- Universal Life Insurance
- Retirement Programs & Matching Employee Contributions: 401K & RRSP
- 20% off Hudson Employee Discount
- Employee Recognition & Anniversary Programs
- Training, Development, and Growth Opportunities
- Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Programs
For additional information on our benefits, please visit: https://www.hudsongroup.com/careers/our-perks.
Depending on the location of the position, applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States or Canada for any employer.
Hudson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals. All employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace in which we value diversity and unique experiences, backgrounds and identities.
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of background checks, reference checks, and/or employment verification results.
Note to staffing agencies: Please do not contact Hudson (including the recruitment team or any hiring managers) regarding this position with candidates. If assistance is needed in filling any position for Hudson, a member of our recruiting team will reach out directly.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: