|Title:||Accounts Payable Associate|
|City, State:||East Rutherford, NJ|
|Location:||North American Support Center (NASC)|
GROW With US!
For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
The Accounts Payable Associate is responsible for accurate processing and timely reconciliation of expense, logistics and/or inventory related invoices to ensure on time payments, as well as conduct research for and communicate professionally with operations and vendors.
- Review all vendor invoices for appropriate documentation, general ledger coding and approval.
- Match authorizing documentation to invoices and check requests and ensure all requirements and authorizations are met.
- Process payments in accordance with vendor terms.
- Work with business partners and vendors to resolve issues.
- Reconcile vendor statements, research and resolve discrepancies when necessary.
- Work with various departments and managers to clarify and resolve open payment issues.
- Assist with monthly accrual process for vendor related expenses.
- Assist in preparation of documentation for external audit requirements.
- Abide by department policies and procedures, including SOX controls.
- Assist with other projects as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
- Good communication skills, written and verbal.
- SAP experience, required
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload
- Accounts Payable experience in a retail
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 2 and 3-way Purchase Order match experience highly desirable
- 2+ years high-volume Accounts Payable experience along with inventory knowledge
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Essential: SAP experience, Proficient in Excel, 2 years relevant experience, Bachelors Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Desirable: Prior retail accounts payable experience.
We invite you to learn more about our …
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities
- On-going Training & Development
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration.
The job that’s right for you!
Hudson Group will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.