|City, State:||Boston, MA|
|Location:||Boston Logan International Airport|
GROW With US!
For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
The Specialty Sales Associate contributes to achieving store goals using their customer service and product knowledge skills. Specialty Sales Associates are responsible for delivering the highest of Customer Service standards that exceeds customer expectations, and act as ambassadors of the brand, ensuring that all customers have a pleasant shopping experience.
- Know individual and store sales targets for every working shift.
- Engage customers on the selling floor with a focus on customer service.
- Maintain high energy and professional manner at all times.
- Solves customer problems and exceeds expectations in store.
- Services multiple customers using outstanding Customer Service standards.
- Responsible for name capture and customer relationship and after sales service.
- Manages a high service level with customers at all times.
- Manages transactions at the cash register with accuracy and efficiency.
- Communicate product knowledge to customers.
- Participates and contributes in daily briefings, staff meetings.
- Follows all communication and managers direction.
- Maintains the store environment, store organization and visual display and store sets.
- Keep inventory organization and integrity in transactions while displaying all current merchandise at all times.
- Process product shipments and transfers.
- Participate in and complete any Brand/product knowledge training.
- Complete the Dufry +1 and Out in Front associate training certification program.
- Assist in on boarding and training of new associates.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
- Comply with company dress code.
- Show passion and pride for The Brand in every area of responsibility.
- Ability to lift at least 40lbs.
- Execute 5 Customer Service Standards at all times:
- Greet the Customer.
- Offer assistance to each and every customer.
- Ask Lifestyle Questions to Suggest Appropriate Product.
- Provide quick and accurate service.
- Thank the Customer each and every time.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 2 years retail experience in high end fashion retail.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
- Only those with a high-end or department store retail and electronics background will be considered.
Hudson Group is always on the lookout for top quality people who want to be a part of a winning retail team. With many stores and concepts across the country and throughout the world, we have the ability to help you find the job that is right for you. We recognize that our employees are a driving force behind our success! Our dedicated team enjoys an exciting and friendly environment!
We invite you to learn more about our …
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities
- On-going Training & Development
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration.
The job that’s right for you!
Hudson Group will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.