|Title:||Food and Beverage Manager - Grab & Go|
|City, State:||Atlanta, GA|
|Location:||Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport|
Grow With Us!
Hudson is North America's leading travel retailer. For over 30 years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than 1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores. We couldn’t serve our customers, landlords, and partners in airports, commuter terminals, hotels, and casinos without the continued support of our greatest assets: our team members. We’re dedicated to hiring and training exceptional team members, who are committed to serving the customer as the Traveler’s Best Friend. We strive to ensure we’re fulfilling our team members' career potentials through training, skills-development, and career pathways – as our team members grow and succeed both personally and professionally, so does Hudson.
What We Will Offer You:
- A 20% off Hudson Employee Discount
- A 50% off Hudson Food & Beverage Discount
- Rate of pay up to $52k
Responsible for the operation of the food and beverage programs with in Hudson Group operations. To execute the programs as directed by the VP Food & Beverage and the SVP of Food & Beverage. To make sure the food & beverage product lines contributes to the profitability of the company. To ensure all food safety guidelines are adhered to. Develop a productive relationship with the General Manager and his or her staff. The F&B Manager must also work as a representative of the company to the various governing airport agencies. To develop and maintain a relationship with vendors and contractors serving Hudson Group. To work in conjunction with the retail division to help manage the clerks, cashiers, and managers. To constantly work to find new sources of revenue and profits. The F&B Manager oversees any off site production facilities such as bakeries and / or storage facilities.
- To execute the programs as dictated by the SVP of Food and Beverage
- To ensure compliance with all local, State and Federal Health Codes.
- Ensure compliance and operational standards with that of the location Brand(s).
- To ensure compliance with all Company Policies and Procedures.
- Implements and enforces controls that protect the company’s assets from internal and external shrink.
- To be knowledgeable of expected performance levels.
- To interface with the district’s general manager(s) helping to identify areas of concern.
- To follow up with general managers and determine compliance.
- To develop a positive working relationship with all employees and associates of the company.
- To hire and train food and beverage employees as needed.
- To enhance profits, food safety and grow sales.
- To act as a point of contact for airport and security agencies concerning food and beverage issues.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
- To have basic computer skills, Word and Excel.
- To have analytical skills to allow the district manager to understand waste, food cost, and P&L spread sheets.
- To be able to perform basic math computations, write and communicate effectively.
- To have enough management and business experience to be able to be effective in the unit. He/she must be able to recognize potential issues that would affect company profits and liability.
- To have a good understanding of health codes and safe food handling guidelines.
- To have a good understanding of labor laws, and discrimination prevention guidelines.
- Must be self-disciplined, motivated and able to work unsupervised.
- Must have previous related retail and management experience.
- Multi-site and food experience in management a plus.
- Serve-safe certified (preferred)
- Leadership qualities and demonstrated organizational skills.
- Excellent time-management skills and problem solving abilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with diverse personalities.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Able to stand and walk throughout the shift
- High School Diploma or Equivalent; Associates degree or above preferred
- Have a Driver’s License
- Two years of previous retail management experience. Multi-store management experience required for multi-store locations
Some of our company-offered benefits for you and your family include:
- Health & Well Being: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Various Personal and Parental Leave Programs
- Universal Life Insurance
- Retirement Programs & Matching Employee Contributions: 401K & RRSP
- Employee Recognition & Anniversary Programs
- Training, Development, and Growth Opportunities
- Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Programs
For additional information on our benefits, please visit: https://www.hudsongroup.com/careers/our-perks
Hudson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals. All employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace in which we value diversity and unique experiences, backgrounds and identities.
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of background checks and/or employment verification results.
Note to staffing agencies: Please do not contact Hudson (including the recruitment team or any hiring managers) regarding this position with candidates. If assistance is needed in filling any position for Hudson, a member of our recruiting team will reach out directly.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: