|City, State:||Vancouver, BC|
|Location:||Vancouver International Airport|
Do you enjoy working with people?
Does working in a fast paced environment excite you?
Do you want to grow with the company?
If the answer to all of those were a “YES”, we want to hear from YOU!!!!
As a Bar Juicer you have an amazing opportunity to do all of the above. YVR is opening two new stores, called Joe & the Juice. We are looking for caring and talented people to help us succeed and grow with our company.
We are currently hiring for the opening shift (4am - 11am) and closing shift (6pm - 1am).
Joe & the Juice is NEW to Canada, which makes this position even more exciting!!! Check us out https://www.joejuice.com/ it’s a different vibe at Joe & the Juice it’s an outgoing, fun and respectful place to work. Dress code is very casual, black jeans with no rips, basic black t-shirt with no offensive writing and your favorite sport team’s cap! At Joe & the Juice, we like to support our sport teams and the people we work with. We believe if we work together, we can make magic!!!
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Keeping a high level of cleaning/hygiene of the workplace and yourself.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of your stations and your task responsibilities.
- Ensure all daily & weekly tasks are completed.
- Follow through with any tasks that have not been completed.
- Must be able to keep up at a quick pace and have a great gift for speed of service with a sense of urgency.
- Have an outgoing personality, and a talent to sell.
- Must be able to work day, night, weekend and holiday shifts
- Fluent in English
- High school diploma/GED
- 2-3 years of food experience
- Food safe/serving it right (Not required but must be willing to obtain it)
*Training will be provided, for the right candidate*
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity!!!