|Title:||Cash Office Associate|
|City, State:||Denver, CO|
|Location:||Denver International Airport|
GROW With US!
For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
The Cash Office Associate position is located at Denver International Airport.
Cash Office Associate accounts for the daily the cash, distributing and collecting to and from 9 different retail stores within the airport.
Work with Supervisors in selling change for their safe.
Position works closely with Management in maintaining proper cash handling company procedures.
Cash office experience is required. Retail store experience preferred. High School degree or equivalent is required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
- Knowledge in counting large volumes of cash.
- Ability to have a flexible work schedule.
- Skill in organization and computer, specifically Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- High school diploma.
- At least 2 years experience in cash handling, preferably in a position dealing with large amounts of money.
We invite you to learn more about our …
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities
- On-going Training & Development
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration.
The job that’s right for you!
Hudson Group will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.