|Title:||Distribution Center Stock Associate|
|City, State:||Dallas, TX|
|Location:||Dallas Love Field Airport|
GROW With US!
For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
General warehouse/distribution center duties to include but not limited to: picking orders, receiving freight, pricing product, ordering product, loading and unloading trucks, maintaining a clean work area. We have a management right clause that allows the Company to use any associate in any capacity to fill needs of the business. Position is located in Irving, Texas.
- Protects all company assets in the warehouse including non-stock merchandise.
- Provides a safe and clean environment for warehouse personnel.
- Places stock orders as required.
- Counts and receives incoming merchandise; reports shortages/overages to management in a timely manner, before required deadlines.
- Counts and completes all appropriate paperwork for merchandise returns to vendors.
- Provides ongoing stock replenishment to the sales floor.
- Isolates, sorts, and organizes all damaged and outdated products for subsequent supplier credits and returns.
- Organizes all merchandise for annual inventory.
- Assists in inventory and reconciliation of inventory variances
- Notify management of out of stock merchandise.
- Assist in stocking of stores and backrooms. (where applicable)
- Assist in trash removal and recycling.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
- Good time-management skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to lift 60 lbs
- Able to work in environment exposed to the elements, both hot and cold.
- Able to operate manual and electric pallet jack (preferred but not mandatory)
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Clean driving record (where applicable)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- One to two years of previous warehouse experience.
We invite you to learn more about our …
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities
- On-going Training & Development
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration.
The job that’s right for you!
Hudson Group will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.