|Title:||Cash Room Associate|
|City, State:||Chicago, IL|
|Location:||Chicago Midway International Airport|
GROW With US!
Cash Room Associate
Supports the Cash Room Manager in executing all daily cash handling tasks. Delivers a high standard of customer service to all levels of employees in field operations to the corporate office.
- Responsible for accurately counting daily deposits.
- Reviews and retrieve Z-readings and credit card audits. Separating all reading by district and register number.
- Entering Z-reading information into spread sheets. Responsible for completing and verifying accuracy of sales report.
- Report current day, last year and last week sale figures to Regional VP daily.
- Prepares daily reports to distribute to Partners .
- Responsible for Dunbar orders.
- Verify that the safe has been counted and balanced at the beginning and end of day.
- Preparing daily deposit log and communicating with corporate.
- Responsible for counting and balancing cigarettes twice a day.
- Preparing cashier over and shortage report.
- Responsible for preparing weekly reports for corporate.
- Responsible for all supply orders for Cash office.
- Completion of daily counts for cigarettes, water, phone cards, watches and sunglasses/readers.
- Responsible for daily perpetual.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
- Knowledge in counting large volumes of cash.
- Ability to have a flexible work schedule.
- Skill in organization and computer.
- Excellent communication skills.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- High school diploma.
- At least 2 years experience in cash handling, preferably in a position dealing with large amounts of money.