|Title:||Beauty Advisor - Beauty Lounge|
|City, State:||Atlanta, GA|
|Location:||Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport|
A $300 HIRING BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM!
Grow With Us!
Hudson is North America's leading travel retailer. For over 30 years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than 1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores. We couldn’t serve our customers, landlords, and partners in airports, commuter terminals, hotels, and casinos without the continued support of our greatest assets: our team members. We’re dedicated to hiring and training exceptional team members, who are committed to serving the customer as the Traveler’s Best Friend. We strive to ensure we’re fulfilling our team members' career potentials through training, skills-development, and career pathways – as our team members grow and succeed both personally and professionally, so does Hudson.
What We Will Offer You:
- A rate of pay of $12 - $14 per hour
- A 20% off Hudson Employee Discount
- A 50% off Hudson Food & Beverage Discount
- Earn a $300 hiring bonus for joining our team!
This Beauty Advisor Job Is For You, If You Would Enjoy:
- Advising customers on skincare, fragrance and cosmetic brands.
- Working at the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International
Your Team is counting on you as a Beauty Advisor to:
- Provide flexibility to work any shift, any day of the week, including weekends & holidays
- Work a full-time schedule
Beauty Advisor Job Duties:
- Will be setting up promotions.
- Replenishing stock on shelves.
- Must comply and enforce store, state and federal regulations.
- Must provide professional sales etiquette at all times.
- Must have impeccable customer service skills.
- Must be able to work weekends.
- Cashier experience required.
- Must have experience working within the Beauty and Fragrance field.
- Must have knowledge of different brands and vendors.
Some of our company-offered benefits for you and your family include:
- Health & Well Being: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Various Personal and Parental Leave Programs
- Universal Life Insurance
- Retirement Programs & Matching Employee Contributions: 401K & RRSP
- Employee Recognition & Anniversary Programs
- Training, Development, and Growth Opportunities
- Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Programs
Hudson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals. All employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace in which we value diversity and unique experiences, backgrounds and identities.
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of background checks and/or employment verification results.
Note to staffing agencies: Please do not contact Hudson (including the recruitment team or any hiring managers) regarding this position with candidates. If assistance is needed in filling any position for Hudson, a member of our recruiting team will reach out directly.