|Title:||Payroll Lead - Temporary Position|
|City, State:||East Rutherford, NJ|
|Location:||North American Support Center (NASC)|
GROW With US!
For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
Reporting to the Director of Payroll, performs a wide variety of record keeping and payroll processing activities, including computing wage and overtime payments, calculating and recording payroll deductions, processing requests for paycheck advances, and processing terminations. Although duties normally follow established procedures, responsibilities may include filing, reporting as well as other Payroll departmental functions.
- US Payroll, Labor and Tax Laws as well as the Processing of the Payroll
- Validation of Data Entry of New Hire, Termination, PAF employee forms and Manual Checks
- An understanding of Payroll Registers and all Payroll Reporting
- The ability to a process payroll for a 5000+ employee organization is required
- Ability to process Record of Employment, Final Payments and Paid Time Off Calculations
- Understands how to withhold State/Provincial Taxes, FICA, SUI/SDI and other mandatory taxes
- Reviews Quarterly and Year End Reports
- W2s Reconciliation
- Assist with processes related to payroll runs/monitoring jobs requested
- Processing Garnishments
- Filing/Scanning and handling Incoming and Outgoing mail
- Download reports to the payroll drive
- Performs all other duties as may be required by the needs of the business but not limited to the above responsibilities
- Proficiency in problem analysis, issue resolution, planning and time management.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality information, professional demeanor under pressure and effectively work with employees at all levels.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of 3 years+ of experience processing and US Payroll
- Essential: Ability to work independently and under minimal supervision in a fast-paced office environment. Proficiency in problem analysis, issue resolution, planning and time management. ADP EV5,ADP Quickview, Ireports
- Desirable: Preferably possesses SmartCompliance, Kronos, TimeZone, CashPro, Wisely Pay Card
Hudson Group is always on the lookout for top quality people who want to be a part of a winning retail team. With many stores and concepts across the country and throughout the world, we have the ability to help you find the job that is right for you. We recognize that our employees are a driving force behind our success! Our dedicated team enjoys an exciting and friendly environment!
We invite you to learn more about our …
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities
- On-going Training & Development
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration.
The job that’s right for you!
Hudson Group will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.