|City, State:||Minneapolis, MN|
|Location:||Minneapolis Saint Paul International Airport|
A $300 HIRING BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM!
Grow With Us!
Hudson is North America's leading travel retailer. For over 30 years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than 1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores. We couldn’t serve our customers, landlords, and partners in airports, commuter terminals, hotels, and casinos without the continued support of our greatest assets: our team members. We’re dedicated to hiring and training exceptional team members, who are committed to serving the customer as the Traveler’s Best Friend. We strive to ensure we’re fulfilling our team members' career potentials through training, skills-development, and career pathways – as our team members grow and succeed both personally and professionally, so does Hudson.
What We Will Offer You:
- A competitive rate of pay of $16.25 per hour
- A 20% off Hudson Employee Discount
- A 50% off Hudson Food & Beverage Discount
- Earn a $300 hiring bonus for joining our team!
This Is The Job For You, If You Would Enjoy:
- General Lead and supervisory responsibilities including opening and closing cash registers
- Working at the Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport
Your Team is counting on you to:
- Work early morning shift Sun – Thu – 4:15am – 12:15pm
- Weekends – Fri – Sun – 1:00pm – 9:00pm
- Work a full-time schedule
- Assists and supports a team of associates in the daily processing of cash and sales
- Researches and resolves sales discrepancies and cash overages/shortages
- Assists in training new associates
- Performs limited processing and assists the team in meeting weekly, monthly and periodic deadlines
- Generates and distributes a variety of production reports to ensure all deadlines are timely met
- Requires 1-3 years of job related experience; Supervisory experience preferred
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Good time-management skills and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to lift 60lbs
- Ability to communicate effectively
- High School Diploma or equivalent (preferred)
Some of our company-offered benefits for you and your family include:
- Health & Well Being: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Various Personal and Parental Leave Programs
- Universal Life Insurance
- Retirement Programs & Matching Employee Contributions: 401K & RRSP
- Employee Recognition & Anniversary Programs
- Training, Development, and Growth Opportunities
- Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Programs
Hudson Group will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of background checks and/or employment verification results.
Note to staffing agencies: Please do not contact Hudson (including the recruitment team or any hiring managers) regarding this position with candidates. If assistance is needed in filling any position for Hudson, a member of our recruiting team will reach out directly.