|City, State:||San Francisco, CA|
|Location:||San Francisco International Airport|
$300 HIRING BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM!
GROW With US!
Hudson is North America's leading travel retailer. For over 30 years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than 1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores. We couldn’t serve our customers, landlords, and partners in airports, commuter terminals, hotels, and casinos without the continued support of our greatest assets: our team members. We’re dedicated to hiring and training exceptional team members, who are committed to serving the customer as the Traveler’s Best Friend. We strive to ensure we’re fulfilling our team members' career potentials through training, skills-development, and career pathways – as our team members grow and succeed both personally and professionally, so does Hudson.
What We Will Offer You:
- A competitive rate of pay of $19.10 per hour
- A 20% off Hudson Employee Discount
- A 50% off Hudson Food & Beverage Discount
- Parking and Transit reimbursement
- COVID Vaccine Incentive
- $300 Hiring Bonus
This Beauty Advisor Job Is For You, If You Enjoy:
- Inspiring customers to express their individual beauty by providing them with a complete shopping experience, including enthusiastic, helpful assistance and product knowledge of products.
- Full time and open availability to work any weekday or weekend
- Working at San Francisco International Airport
Beauty Advisor Key Accountabilities:
- Provide timely, welcoming, personal, professional, and consistent service to all customers at all times
- Assist customers with product/services selection and information
- Meet your individual responsibility for your appropriate contribution to the team’s goals in term of service, sales, and company objectives
- Actively participate in brand training sessions and partnered store mandatory training sessions
- Actively participate in cleaning display units, tools, and testers throughout the day
- Maintain proper placement and condition of merchandise on counter, in stock room, and maintained areas
- Adhere to proper security procedures regarding handling of cash and assets
- Assist with stocking of all counter supplies and inventory on a daily basis
- Assist in merchandising and re-stocking all products on the floor in showcases and cabinets every morning and as needed throughout the day
- Adhere to and model brand policies regarding customer service expectations, dress code, and professional standards
- Effectively operate the cash register.
- Help maintain a neat, clean, organized store, which includes sweeping, dusting, straightening of merchandise on store fixtures, displays and perform basic.
Beauty Advisor Required Qualifications:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in the Beauty industry
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to provide inspirational, authentic and personalized customer service
- Ability to work days, nights, weekends, and special events in a fast-paced work environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Some of our company-offered benefits for you and your family include:
- Health & Well Being: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Various Personal and Parental Leave Programs
- Universal Life Insurance
- Retirement Programs & Matching Employee Contributions: 401K & RRSP
- Hudson Employee 20% Off Discount
- Employee Recognition & Anniversary Programs
- Training, Development, and Growth Opportunities
- Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Programs
- Referral Bonus Program
Hudson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals. All employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace in which we value diversity and unique experiences, backgrounds and identities.
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of background checks and/or employment verification results.
Note to staffing agencies: Please do not contact Hudson (including the recruitment team or any hiring managers) regarding this position with candidates. If assistance is needed in filling any position for Hudson, a member of our recruiting team will reach out directly.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: