|Title:||Senior Payroll Manager|
|City, State:||East Rutherford, NJ|
|Location:||North American Support Center (NASC)|
GROW With US!
For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
Oversee the day to day processing of process regular weekly/biweekly payrolls for 7 company codes and additional/out of sequence payrolls for Union/Non-Union population.
- Manage payroll team with 4 direct reports
- Assist with processes related to multi-state payroll runs/monitoring jobs requested
- Closely monitor and analyze payroll liabilities thresholds
- Work with ADP to set up new departments, earnings/hours/deductions and memo codes with proper testing
- Oversee data validation of Data Entry of New Hires, Terminations and PAFs employee forms
- The ability to process payroll for a 5,000+ employee organization with multiple company codes
- Create Mass Import Payroll Files for HRIS
- Importing experience in Ev5
- Process manual checks and pay cards
- Maintain all payroll trackers with the most current payroll details
- Support team with projects implementing new systems/processes
- Oversee the processing of Union Deductions/Payments and required audits
- Reporting and analytical skills required to calculate potential credits
- Performs all other duties as may be required by the needs of the business but not limited to the above responsibilities.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
- Oversee all subpoena requests and garnishment processing and responses
- Audit data in payroll system/troubleshoot errors.
- Quarterly and Annual payroll reconciliation and W2 processing including adjustments for prior Quarters
- Equity Compensation, Taxable Fringe, Third Party Sick and Other employee perks /benefit reporting
- Payroll Tax reporting and payment and detailed review of all agency notices
- Understand and comply with current payroll controls/reporting for compliance with SOX requirements
- ADP GL experience a plus
- Cross-trained across all payroll functions.
- Coordinates with manager and maintains written documentation regarding payroll procedures and processes necessary for reference and training materials.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 8+ years of US payroll along with 3+ years of leading payroll operations for a 5,000+ organization
We invite you to learn more about our …
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities
- On-going Training & Development
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration.
The job that’s right for you!
Hudson Group will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.