|Title:||Charleston - Dunkin' Supervisor|
|City, State:||Charleston, SC|
|Location:||Charleston International Airport|
$300 HIRING BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM!
Grow With Us!
Hudson is North America's leading travel retailer. For over 30 years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than 1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores. We couldn’t serve our customers, landlords, and partners in airports, commuter terminals, hotels, and casinos without the continued support of our greatest assets: our team members. We’re dedicated to hiring and training exceptional team members, who are committed to serving the customer as the Traveler’s Best Friend. We strive to ensure we’re fulfilling our team members' career potentials through training, skills-development, and career pathways – as our team members grow and succeed both personally and professionally, so does Hudson.
What We Will Offer You:
- The rate of pay at $18.00 per hour
- Paid Covid Vaccine Incentive
- A 20% off Hudson Employee Discount
- A 50% off Hudson Food & Beverage Discount
- $300 hiring bonus for joining our team!
- Working in a fast-paced, fun environment that is challenging and allows you to apply your personality and skills in a variety of ways
- Teamwork where everyone works together and takes pride in doing a good job. If you are ready to roll up your sleeves and lead a winning team, this is the right opportunity for you
- Working at Charleston International Airport
Work one of the following shifts:
- Shift: open availability including weekends and holidays.
- Work a full-time schedule
- Drive sales through effective execution of restaurant standards and marketing initiatives.
- Follow processes to control labor costs, food costs, waste management and cash on their shift.
- Ensure the safety and security of the team and guests through a focus on preventive maintenance and cleanliness.
- Hold our guests as the highest priority and role models exceptional guest service.
- Promote an environment where there is a sense of urgency to satisfy guests.
- Ensure that Brand standards and systems are executed on their shift.
- Promote a team environment through respect, coaching, feedback and recognition.
- Support the training of Dunkin' crew members.
- Hold themselves accountable for responsibilities on shift.
- Comply with all restaurant, Brand and franchisee policies.
- Anticipate and understand guests' needs and exceed their expectations.
- Set compelling targets and deliver on commitments
- Identify and analyze problems, explore other alternatives and use sound business judgment to take decisive action
- Get the right people in the right places, enabling them to make decisions and celebrate success as a team.
- Use Interpersonal skills to confront tough issues and resolve disagreements constructively.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- One or more years of Food and Beverage, retail, and supervisory experience
Some of our company-offered benefits for you and your family include:
- Health & Well Being: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Various Personal and Parental Leave Programs
- Universal Life Insurance
- Retirement Programs & Matching Employee Contributions: 401K & RRSP
- Employee Discount of 20%
- Employee Recognition & Anniversary Programs
- Training, Development, and Growth Opportunities
- Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Programs
Hudson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals. All employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace in which we value diversity and unique experiences, backgrounds and identities.
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of background checks and/or employment verification results.
Note to staffing agencies: Please do not contact Hudson (including the recruitment team or any hiring managers) regarding this position with candidates. If assistance is needed in filling any position for Hudson, a member of our recruiting team will reach out directly.