|Title:||Full-time Sales Associate|
|City, State:||Sanford, FL|
|Location:||Orlando Sanford International Airport|
$300 HIRING BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM!
Full - Time Sales Associate:
GROW With US!
Hudson is North America's leading travel retailer. For over 30 years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than 1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores. We couldn’t serve our customers, landlords, and partners in airports, commuter terminals, hotels, and casinos without the continued support of our greatest assets: our team members. We’re dedicated to hiring and training exceptional team members, who are committed to serving the customer as the Traveler’s Best Friend. We strive to ensure we’re fulfilling our team members' career potentials through training, skills-development, and career pathways – as our team members grow and succeed both personally and professionally, so does Hudson.
This Sales Associate Job Is For You, If You Would Enjoy:
- Engaging customers and inspiring them to see what’s possible with technology and building quality relationships to provide relevant and memorable product demonstrations.
- Working at our stores in the Orlando Sanford Florida International Airport.
Our Team is Counting on You To:
- Provide open availability, work any shift, any day of the week, including weekends & holidays
- Work as early as 5:30 am or as late as 9:00 pm
- Rotate between multiple stores
- Work a Full - Time Schedule
- A seasonal rate of pay of $13.00 per hour
- A 20% of Hudson Employee Discount
- A 50% off Hudson Food & Beverage Discount
- A $300 hiring bonus for joining our team!
Sales Associate Key Accountabilities:
- Acknowledge and greet customers as they enter the store or approach the cash wrap.
- Follow all company policies, cash handling policies and special store loss prevention procedures.
- Communicate effectively with customers, fellow employees and store management.
- Effectively operate a cash register.
- Know basic store layout to assist customers in their selection of product and be able to answer customer questions about the entire store.
- Be knowledgeable and familiar with the surrounding businesses/offerings within the facility.
- Communicate pricing, out of date and inventory issues with management.
- Assist other store employees in maintaining security in stores.
- Stock merchandise.
- Inform management of any out of stock situations.
- Help maintain a neat, clean, organized store, which includes sweeping, dusting, straightening of merchandise on store fixtures and displays.
- Assist with book inventory process (i.e., ordering, receiving, returns).
- Perform related work as assigned.
- Be able to lift 40 pounds
- Ability to interact with diverse personalities.
- Proficiency in the operation of a cash register.
- High degree of interpersonal skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Some of our company-offered benefits for you and your family include:
- Health & Well Being: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Various Personal and Parental Leave Programs
- Universal Life Insurance
- Retirement Programs & Matching Employee Contributions: 401K & RRSP
- Employee Recognition & Anniversary Programs
- Training, Development, and Growth Opportunities
- Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Programs
Hudson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals. All employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace in which we value diversity and unique experiences, backgrounds and identities.
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of background checks and/or employment verification results.
Note to staffing agencies: Please do not contact Hudson (including the recruitment team or any hiring managers) regarding this position with candidates. If assistance is needed in filling any position for Hudson, a member of our recruiting team will reach out directly.