|Title:||Inventory Data Specialist|
|City, State:||Minneapolis, MN|
|Location:||Minneapolis Saint Paul International Airport|
URGENTLY HIRING FOR MULTIPLE POSITIONS!
$300 HIRING BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM!
Grow With Us!
Hudson is North America's leading travel retailer. For over 30 years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than 1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores. We couldn’t serve our customers, landlords, and partners in airports, commuter terminals, hotels, and casinos without the continued support of our greatest assets: our team members. We’re dedicated to hiring and training exceptional team members, who are committed to serving the customer as the Traveler’s Best Friend. We strive to ensure we’re fulfilling our team members' career potentials through training, skills-development, and career pathways – as our team members grow and succeed both personally and professionally, so does Hudson.
What We Will Offer You:
- A competitive rate of pay of $18.20 per hour
- A 20% of Hudson Employee Discount
- A 50% off Hudson Food & Beverage Discount
- $300 hiring bonus for joining our team!
- COVID Vaccination Incentive!
This Inventory Data Specialist Job Is For You, If You Would Enjoy:
- Enjoy contributing to the team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Working at the Minneapolis Saint Paul International Airport Warehouse Facility located in Bloomington, Minnesota.
Your Team is counting on you as an Inventory Data Specialist to:
- Provide flexibility to work an early morning shift, any day of the week, including weekends & holidays
- Work a full-time schedule
- Ability to work in a warehouse environment exposed to the cold and hot elements
Inventory Data Specialist Specialist Key Duties:
- Ability to learn new skills and systems.
- Tracking and following up on any issues with regards to IM
- Ability to multi – task
- Ability to work independently
- Enjoys working with people, researching, and following through with Department Personnel or Buyer(s) to find resolution.
- Creating vendor purchase order using the Inventory Management System
- Daily interaction with Local Vendors processing shipments
- Receiving purchase orders
- Create Return to Vendors (RTV’s), transfers, and approved adjustments to a locations inventory.
- Ability to read instructions and follow through to run reports for Purchase Order (PO) receiving details for Office Manager, generate sales report for GM, and inventory reports for Distribution Center Manager.
- Review accuracy of purchase orders including verifying item costs, quantities, item descriptions, etc.
- Assist in the preparation of physical inventory
- Assist in completing inventory cycle counts
- Maintaining a positive attitude and ability to assist others.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to train others to properly use the Inventory Management System
Strong computer skills required for this position
•Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Excel required. SAP knowledge desirable.
•Good communication and organizational skills required
•Must be hardworking and responsible
- High school diploma.
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in bookkeeping or previous inventory management required.
Some of our company-offered benefits for you and your family include:
- Health & Well Being: Medical and Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Various Personal and Parental Leave Programs
- Universal Life Insurance
- Employee Recognition & Anniversary Programs
- Training, Development, and Growth Opportunities
- Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Programs
- Referral Bonus Program
Hudson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals. All employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace in which we value diversity and unique experiences, backgrounds and identities. #AF123QA
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of background checks and/or employment verification results.
Note to staffing agencies: Please do not contact Hudson (including the recruitment team or any hiring managers) regarding this position with candidates. If assistance is needed in filling any position for Hudson, a member of our recruiting team will reach out directly.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: