|Title:||IT Systems Engineer|
|City, State:||East Rutherford, NJ|
|Location:||North American Support Center (NASC)|
GROW With US!
For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
The Systems Engineer is customer service oriented, a team player with strong independent abilities implementing and supporting enterprise solutions with a focus on automation and scalability.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
- Monitor existing systems to ensure structural integrity
- Provide technical direction to IT support staff
- Ensure constant availability of technical resources
- Liaise with other information technology teams to complete global projects
- Partner with other teams to build and follow best practices, and maintain compliance
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with other areas within IT
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Essential: 8 years relevant experience, Bachelors Degree in IT
- Desirable: Prior retail experience, Relevant certifications
We invite you to learn more about our …
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities
- On-going Training & Development
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration.
The job that’s right for you!
Hudson Group will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.