Dufry at Denver International Airport is seeking an Estee Lauder Beauty Advisor to join our team at the Denver International Airport. Japanese speaking candidates are preferred.
Job Summary: Provide excellent customer service and maximize sales by assisting in the daily operation of the store.
• Acknowledge and greet customers as they enter the store or approach the cashwrap. Have excellent customer service skills to sell a wide assortment of products to an ethnically diverse customer base.
• Follow all company policies, cash handling policies and special store loss prevention procedures. • Communicate effectively with customers, fellow employees and store management.
• Effectively operate a cash register.
• Know basic store layout to assist customers in their selection of product and be able to answer customer questions about the entire store.
• Be knowledgeable and familiar with the surrounding businesses/offerings within the facility.
• Assist other store employees in maintaining security in stores.
• Stock merchandise.
• Inform management of any out of stock situations.
• Help maintain a neat, clean, organized store, which includes sweeping, dusting, straightening of merchandise on store fixtures and displays.
• Perform related work as assigned.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability: • Ability to interact with diverse personalities in a fast paced environment.
• Proficiency in the operation of a cash register.
• High degree of interpersonal skills.
Education and Experience: •High School Graduate or equivalent.
• Fluency in a second language is a plus, especially Japanese.
• Prior retail and cash handling experience preferred. Experience in specialty or high end retail is a plus.
• Must be 19 years old
• Pre-employment criminal background check required.
Medical, Dental, Vision and other great benefits after 60 days of employment.
Thank you for your interest.