|Title:||Dunkin' Crew Member Full-time|
|City, State:||Boston, MA|
|Location:||Boston Logan International Airport|
$300 HIRING BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM!
GROW With US!
For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
Position: Dunkin' Crew Member
Location: Boston Logan International Airport
Job Type: Full Time
Rate of Pay: $15.40 per hour
Shift: Early morning 4:30am to 12:30pm weekdays and weekends (AM transportation to the airport will be paid for by the company for this shift only)
Shift: Mid-shift & Evening Shift - Ability to work any shift between the hours of 10:00 am and 9:00 pm on weekdays and weekends
WHAT WE WILL OFFER YOU:
- A 20% off Hudson Employee Discount
- A 50% off Hudson Food & Beverage Discount
- $300 Hiring Bonus For Joining Our Team!
Provide excellent customer service and maximize sales by assisting in the daily operation of the store.
- Acknowledge and greet customers as they enter the store and while in the store.
- Communicate appropriately with fellow team members, treating others fairly and with respect.
- Respond positively to feedback and direction given.
- Hold themselves accountable for their responsibilities on their shift.
- Adhere to schedule and arrive ready to work on time.
- Hold guests as highest priority and ensure each guest is highly satisfied with his/her experience.
- Respond to specific guest needs and resolve problems with a sense of urgency.
- Adhere to Brand standards and systems, delivering quality food and beverage to each guest.
- Maintain a clean and neat workstation; complete thorough cleaning of guest areas as directed.
- Complete all required training and support the training of other team members.
- Effectively execute restaurant standards and marketing initiatives.
- Prepare all products following appropriate recipes and procedures.
- Follow all procedures related to cash, cleanliness, food safety, and restaurant safety and security.
- Comply with all restaurant, Brand and franchisee policies.
- Know and follow all Company Policies, Receiving Procedures and Receiving Room Standards.
- Understand all store Loss Prevention Procedures designed to minimize internal and external shrink.
- Work with other employees to receive all shipments in a timely manner.
- Sort and price all merchandise accurately and efficiently.
- Write and acknowledge orders.
- Deliver merchandise to stores.
- Prepare merchandise for return to vendor accurately and on time.
- Immediately inform management of any out of stock situations.
- Helps train new associates.
- Communicate effectively with customers, fellow employees and store management.
- Know basic store layout to assist customers in their selection of product and be able to answer customer questions about the entire store.
- Be knowledgeable and familiar with the surrounding businesses/offerings within the facility to assist customers.
- Help maintain a neat, clean, organized store including sweeping, dusting, straightening of merchandise on store fixtures and displays.
- Report shoplifting incidents or internal theft situations to store management.
- Perform light maintenance in stores.
- Drive company vehicle as required.
- Perform related work as assigned.
Knowledge, Skill & Ability:
- 6+ months of customer service experience an asset
- Must be able to fluently speak/read English
- Capable of counting money and making change
- Able to operate restaurant equipment (minimum age requirements may apply)
- Anticipate and understand guests' needs and exceed their expectations.
- Set compelling targets and deliver on commitments.
- Ability to interact with diverse personalities
- Ability to multi task when completing projects.
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- One or more years of food and beverage and stockroom experience
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: