|Title:||Customer Service Manager|
|City, State:||Newark, NJ|
|Location:||Newark Liberty International Airport|
GROW With US!
For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
Champion the highest customer service standards for assigned business units to ensure a consistent and enjoyable customer experience and assist the company to achieve desires sales goals.
- Train all new associates in customer service attributes as outlined in Travelers Best Friend, Dufry +1 and other programs as requested by the company. Track and report participation weekly and monthly.
- Schedule ongoing training each quarter for existing associates and ensure consistent reporting to management about training milestones.
- Analyze daily sales by location to identify associates and locations that require additional training and coaching.
- Observe associate behaviors and provide coaching to remedy customer service behaviors that may need improvement.
- Observe customer flow and make recommendations to management to shorten wait times, ensure cashier engagement, associate friendliness and improve average ticket amounts.
- Ensure managers demonstrate desired customer service behaviors and coach associates accordingly to ensure consistent outstanding customer experience.
- Respond to and remedy customer complaints. Make recommendations in regard to coaching or counseling for associates that fail to meet customer service standards.
- Assist with merchandising and presentation where necessary to ensure ease of shopping for customers.
- Inform management of operational, scheduling or employee relations issues that impact customer experience.
- Previous experience operating cash registers and or cash handling.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be comfortable facilitation of training and speaking to large groups.
- Variable schedule availability to include nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to lift to 50 lbs with frequent bending, lifting and long periods of time standing an/or walking.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Two or more years experience in a customer service role in retail, restaurant or related customer focused service industry.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Desirable: Associates degree or equivalent combination of education and experience. Previous supervisory experience.
We invite you to learn more about our …
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities
- On-going Training & Development
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration.
The job that’s right for you!
Hudson Group will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.