|Title:||Commercial Reporting & Analysis Manager|
|City, State:||East Rutherford, NJ|
|Location:||North American Support Center (NASC)|
Grow With Us!
Hudson is North America's leading travel retailer. For over 30 years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than 1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores. We couldn’t serve our customers, landlords, and partners in airports, commuter terminals, hotels, and casinos without the continued support of our greatest assets: our team members. We’re dedicated to hiring and training exceptional team members, who are committed to serving the customer as the Traveler’s Best Friend. We strive to ensure we’re fulfilling our team members' career potentials through training, skills-development, and career pathways – as our team members grow and succeed both personally and professionally, so does Hudson.
The Commercial Reporting & Analysis Manager position is for you, if you would enjoy:
- Reporting and analyzing tasks and initiatives within the commercial and operations team to streamline the delivery and publication of recurring reports
- Providing ad-hoc reports, analysis and data clean-up as needed
- Working at the Corporate office in either New Jersey (USA) or Toronto (Canada)
Key Accountabilities - your team is counting on you as a Commercial Reporting & Analysis Manager to:
- Publish the non–automated Sales, Margin, and other KPI reports periodically – weekly and/or monthly
- Liaise with the IT team to automate the existing reports by understanding the information flow
- Liaise with the Finance leadership to exchange information – financial & non-financial
- Work with the global BI (Business Intelligence) team to create new dashboards or improve the existing Dashboards
- Work with the Commercial team to analyze the information and provide analytical support
- Work with the Operations team to exchange information and provide analytical support
- Prepare the decks incorporating the business trends and analysis
- Identify issues resulting in reporting data accuracy and working with different teams to solve it
- Support data clean-up activities including brand/manufacturer, item categorization, etc
- Participate in regular reporting meetings to identify system and process improvements and issues
- Facilitate the Annual Commercial Plan, Operational Plan, and/ or Budget, if required
- Provide ad-hoc analysis as needed like investment appraisal, P&L analysis, sales mix analysis, operational efficiencies, and such like
Commercial Reporting & Analysis Manager Required Qualifications:
- Accounting, Finance, Business, or Economics background with experience in Retail/ consumer goods
- Qualified CPA or equivalent
- 5+ years of financial/operations analysis experience with 2+ years of FP&A experience is preferred
- Prior travel retail experience helpful
- Strong communication skills with the ability to concisely present information with meaningful commentary
- Proven ability to analyze and interpret data to provide actionable insights
- Strong systems aptitude and proficiency, experience working with BW, SAP & Power BI/Tableau/Insights is a plus!
- A team player that is curious, collaborative, and enthusiastic
- Passionate about technology, someone who thrives in a fast-paced, high-pressure, and dynamic business environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with superior attention to detail
Some of our Company-Offered Benefits & Perks Include:
- Health & Well Being: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Various Personal and Parental Leave Programs
- Universal Life Insurance
- Retirement Programs & Matching Employee Contributions: 401K & RRSP
- 20% off Hudson Employee Discount
- Employee Recognition & Anniversary Programs
- Training, Development, and Growth Opportunities
- Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Programs
For additional information on our benefits, please visit: https://www.hudsongroup.com/careers/our-perks.
Hudson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals. All employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace in which we value diversity and unique experiences, backgrounds and identities.
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of background checks and/or employment verification results.
Note to Staffing Agencies: Please do not directly contact Hudson hiring managers regarding candidates for our positions. If assistance is needed in filling any position for Hudson, a member of the talent team will reach out directly vetted agency partners.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: