|Title:||Compliance, Audit & Collections Coordinator, Sales & Marketing|
|City, State:||East Rutherford, NJ|
|Location:||North American Support Center (NASC)|
GROW With US!
For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
Support Sales & Marketing billing and SOX compliance for product promotions and rebates.
- Perform monthly SOX audit of Book invoices.
- Perform quarterly SOX audit for Magazine, Candy-POS, Candy-Rebates and Merchandising invoices.
- Handle weekly follow-up on collections for Magazine/Candy/Rebates/Merchandising.
- Perform on-going audit of contract files for SOX compliance.
- Assist with gathering of documentation during audits.
- Run on-demand reports from billing system to support Sales & Marketing efforts.
- Collaborate on special projects as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
- Good communication skills, both written and verbally.
- Good organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Team player.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Essential: Advanced excel skills required, Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Attention to detail
- Desirable: College Degree preferred, Retail and/or magazine/books/confection industry experience a plus
We invite you to learn more about our …
- Competitive Salaries (Up to $45,000)
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities
- On-going Training & Development
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration.
The job that’s right for you!
Hudson Group will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.