|City, State:||Dallas, TX|
|Location:||Dallas Love Field Airport|
GROW With US!
For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
Provide excellent customer service and maximize sales by managing open coolers throughout the Hudson Group Airport Stores.
- Acknowledge and greet customers as they enter restaurants / stores
- Communicate effectively with customers, co-workers and management
- Protects all company assets in the stores and stock areas
- Provides a safe and clean environment in stores and stock areas
- Transports product from one location to another
- Places stock orders as required
- Counts and receives incoming product; reports shortages/overages to management in a timely manner, before required deadlines
- Remove and record waste from restaurants / stores including donation website and Jera
- Counts and completes all appropriate paperwork for product returns to vendors
- Provides ongoing stock replenishment to all restaurants / stores
- Isolates, sorts, and organizes all damaged and outdated products for subsequent supplier credits and returns
- Organizes all product for annual inventory and assist in with reconciliation of inventory variances
- Notify management of out of stock product
- Ensures DCP, JDD and US Foods is put away in proper stock areas
- Stock product / beverage for stores and backrooms
- Ensure trash is removed from restaurants / stores
- Follow the daily cooler cleaning schedules
- Manage all Hudson Group open cooler operations, (Drinks, sandwiches and all other grab and go items).
- Responsible for recording cooler temperatures every four hours.
- Help maintain a neat, clean, organized restaurant/store, which includes sweeping, dusting, dishwashing, mopping, straightening of product / merchandise on displays and fixtures.
- Be knowledgeable and familiar with the surrounding businesses / offerings within the facility.
- Perform related work as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
- Good time-management skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Able to operate manual and electric pallet jack
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Two years of previous warehouse, food & beverage and/or stock experience.
Hudson Group is always on the lookout for top quality people who want to be a part of a winning retail team. With many stores and concepts across the country and throughout the world, we have the ability to help you find the job that is right for you. We recognize that our employees are a driving force behind our success! Our dedicated team enjoys an exciting and friendly environment!
We invite you to learn more about our …
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities
- On-going Training & Development
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration.
The job that’s right for you!
Hudson Group will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.