|Title:||Risk Management Analyst|
|City, State:||East Rutherford, NJ|
|Location:||North American Support Center (NASC)|
GROW With US!
For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
This position will report to the Vice President of Risk Management & Compliance and will be located in the Hudson’s National Support Center in East Rutherford, NJ.
- Assist in administrating company’s liability, workers compensation, auto and property claims, which includes:
- Reporting and processing of claims,
- Coordinating with insurance broker's claims team members,
- Liaising with other departments and facilities to gather claim related documentation,
- Participating in claim conferences
- Establish and maintain paper and electronic files and records regarding claims, and insurance policies and records
- Report and maintain workers’ compensation OSHA 300 & 301 logs
- Reconciliation of risk management invoices, audits, and billings.
- Maintain company vehicle list, report changes to broker, and coordinate issuance of Auto Insurance ID Cards.
- Order Motor Vehicle Records for all company drivers, make recommendations on acceptability in accordance with company guidelines, and maintain current driver schedule.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA:
- 1+ years of claims administration experience with insurance carrier, risk management department, and/or insurance broker a plus
- Ability to handle matters of a sensitive and/or confidential nature, and maintaining strict confidentiality at all times
- Highly proficient in Microsoft business applications including Word, Power Point, and Excel in particular. Intermediate/advanced Excel skills. Familiarity with insurance and risk management software tools is a plus.
- Strong analytical, financial, and project management skills.
- High attention to detail and high aptitude for accuracy required.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to interact effectively across the organization and with external business partners.
- Ability to handle a number of simultaneous projects, demonstrate a sense of urgency and ownership to drive projects to completion.
Hudson Group is always on the lookout for top quality people who want to be a part of a winning retail team. With many stores and concepts across the country and throughout the world, we have the ability to help you find the job that is right for you. We recognize that our employees are a driving force behind our success! Our dedicated team enjoys an exciting and friendly environment!
We invite you to learn more about our …
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities
- On-going Training & Development
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration.
The job that’s right for you!
Hudson Group will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.