|Title:||Assistant Lease Audit Manager|
|City, State:||East Rutherford, NJ|
|Location:||North American Support Center (NASC)|
GROW With US!
For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
The Assistant Lease Audit Manager is responsible for accurately recording the lease accounting for Hudson’s real estate portfolio in accordance with IASB, GAAP and Dufry policies.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration or Accounting
- 3-5 years of related accounting experience.
- Knowledge of Great Plains, SAP or any other ERP system.
- General Accounting Experience.
- Very strong Microsoft Excel skills, including formula manipulation and ability to troubleshoot.
- Knowledge of AMTdirect software or any lease administration/accounting system a plus
We invite you to learn more about our …
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities
- On-going Training & Development
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration.
The job that’s right for you!
Hudson Group will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.