|Title:||Retail Shift Lead|
|City, State:||Minneapolis, MN|
|Location:||Minneapolis Saint Paul International Airport|
Retail Shift Leader
GROW With US!
Seeking Shift Laders dedicated to customer service!
For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, fun paced environment that is challenging and allows you to apply your personality and skills in a variety of ways, becoming a Lead at the MSP Airport Location is a great career choice. Our team is committed to making our guests' day by serving them with great products. Everyone on our team works together and takes pride in doing a good job. If you are ready to roll up your sleeves and lead a winning team, this is the right opportunity for you.
- Assists other sales associates to maximize sales and customer service through coaching, counseling and mentoring
- Resolves all customer complaints in a manner consistent with company policy, and with customer satisfaction in mind
- Administers all point of sale opening and closing procedures in accordance with corporate policy
- Operates cash register and receives payment from customer in cash or credit card, accurately counts and provides change to customers as required
- Assumes responsibility for effective communication, coordination, and working relationships between associates and management
- Follows and promotes customer service and cash handling policies and procedures
- influence/inspire initiatives pertaining to merchandising, compliance, replenishment, presentation, store look & feel, and customer experience
We invite you to learn more about our …
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities
- On-going Training & Development
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration.
The job that’s right for you!
Hudson Group will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.