|Title:||Specialty Sales Associates|
|City, State:||Las Vegas, NV|
EARN A $300 HIRING BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM!
GROW With US!
Hudson is North America's leading travel retailer. For over 30 years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than 1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores. We couldn’t serve our customers, landlords, and partners in airports, commuter terminals, hotels, and casinos without the continued support of our greatest assets: our team members. We’re dedicated to hiring and training exceptional team members, who are committed to serving the customer as the Traveler’s Best Friend. We strive to ensure we’re fulfilling our team members' career potentials through training, skills-development, and career pathways – as our team members grow and succeed both personally and professionally, so does Hudson.
What We Will Offer You:
- A 20% off Hudson Employee Discount
- 50% Discount for all Food and Beverage items at the store
- Earn a $300 Hiring Bonus For Joining Our Team!
Do you have retail experience selling high end Fashion Apparel, Accessories and Electronics?
Do you enjoy interacting with customers and providing excellent customer service?
Are you looking for a Full Time Opportunity with an Open Availability and able to work Weekends!
If you answered yes, to all the questions above, we need to talk!
Location: The Virgin Hotel, Las Vegas
Purpose: The Specialty Sales Associate contributes to achieving store goals using their customer service and product knowledge skills. Specialty Sales Associates are responsible for delivering the highest of Customer Service standards that exceeds customer expectations, and act as ambassadors of the brand, ensuring that all customers have a pleasant shopping experience. They are also required to maintain adequate stock level of all products carried in the stores, and maximize sales by efficiently receiving product deliveries, restocking of the stores and assisting in the daily operation of the store.
- Know individual and store sales targets for every working shift.
- Engage customers on the selling floor with a focus on customer service.
- Maintain high energy and professional manner at all times.
- Solves customer problems and exceeds expectations in store.
- Services multiple customers using outstanding Customer Service standards.
- Responsible for name capture and customer relationship and after sales service.
- Manages a high service level with customers at all times.
- Manages transactions at the cash register with accuracy and efficiency.
- Communicate product knowledge to customers.
- Participates and contributes in daily briefings, staff meetings.
- Follows all communication and managers direction.
- Maintains the store environment, store organization and visual display and store sets.
- Keep inventory organization and integrity in transactions while displaying all current merchandise at all times.
- Process product shipments and transfers.
- Participate in and complete any Brand/product knowledge training.
- Complete the Dufry +1 and Out in Front associate training certification program.
- Assist in on boarding and training of new associates.
- Acknowledge and greet customers as they enter the store or approach the cash wrap
- Follow all company policies, cash handling policies and special store loss prevention procedures
- Communicate effectively with customers, fellow employees and store management
- Effectively operate a cash register
- Know basic store layout to assist customers in their selection of product and be able to answer customer questions about the entire store
- Be knowledgeable and familiar with the surrounding businesses/offerings within the facility
- Communicate pricing, out of date and inventory issues with management
- Assist other store employees in maintaining security in stores
- Stock merchandise
- Inform management of any out of stock situations
- Help maintain a neat, clean, organized store, which includes sweeping, dusting, straightening of merchandise on store fixtures and displays
- Assist with book inventory process (i.e., ordering, receiving, returns)
- Perform related work as assigned
- Be able to lift 40 pounds
- Know and follow all Company Policies, Receiving Procedures and Receiving Room Standards.
- Understand all store Loss Prevention Procedures designed to minimize internal and external shrink.
- Work with other warehouse employees to receive all shipments in a timely manner.
- Sort and price all merchandise accurately and efficiently.
- Write and acknowledge orders.
- Deliver merchandise to stores.
- Prepare merchandise for return to vendor accurately and on time.
- Immediately inform management of any out of stock situations.
- Helps train new warehouse associates.
- Communicate effectively with customers, fellow employees and store management.
- Know basic store layout to assist customers in their selection of product and be able to answer customer questions about the entire store.
- Be knowledgeable and familiar with the surrounding businesses/offerings within the facility to assist customers.
- Help maintain a neat, clean, organized store including sweeping, dusting, straightening of merchandise on store fixtures and displays.
- Report shoplifting incidents or internal theft situations to store management.
- Perform light maintenance in stores and warehouses.
- Drive company vehicle as required.
- Perform related work as assigned.
- Comply with company dress code.
- Show passion and pride for The Brand in every area of responsibility.
- Ability to lift at least 40lbs.
- Execute 5 Customer Service Standards at all times:
- Greet the Customer.
- Offer assistance to each and every customer.
- Ask Lifestyle Questions to Suggest Appropriate Product.
- Provide quick and accurate service.
- Thank the Customer each and every time.
- Minimum 2 years retail experience in high end fashion retail.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
- Only those with a high-end or department store retail and electronics background will be considered.
Hudson Group is always on the lookout for top quality people who want to be a part of a winning retail team. With many stores and concepts across the country and throughout the world, we have the ability to help you find the job that is right for you. We recognize that our employees are a driving force behind our success! Our dedicated team enjoys an exciting and friendly environment!
Hudson Group will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of background checks and/or employment verification results.