|Title:||Manager Labor Relations|
|City, State:||East Rutherford, NJ|
|Location:||North American Support Center (NASC)|
GROW With US!
For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
To represent the organization in collective bargaining negotiations and provide labor relations support throughout the proposal, grievance resolution, and arbitration process
- Ensures that collective bargaining agreements are consistently interpreted and administered. Executes the company’s defined Labor Relations strategy subject to senior guidance and approval
- Serves as the 2nd chair negotiator in collective bargaining negotiations
- Maintains positive relationships with labor groups
- Partners with field management and Corporate to develop negotiations strategy and researches and drafts proposals for assigned branches
- Advises and coaches field management on the interpretation and administration of collective bargaining agreements and labor relations, including providing labor relations training as needed to ensure consistent execution of contract requirements
- Supports grievance administration, arbitration, NLRA, and other administrative proceedings. Maintains an extensive knowledge of labor laws and collective bargaining trends
- Partners with other HR groups including Benefits, Compensation, Employee Relations and Payroll to ensure contract negotiations and collective bargaining agreements conform to company policies and practices
- Consults with Human Resources and field management on all aspects of labor experience including policies, wages, benefits, pensions, and work rules
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
- Strong critical and analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of Labor Relations
- Effective negotiations and influence skills
- HR Laws and regulations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload
- Advanced excel experience
- Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Bachelors degree in related field
- Ability to travel
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Essential: Bachelors Degree, 6 years of Labor Relations and Human Resource experience, experience as negotiator for collective bargaining agreements.
- Desirable: Strong knowledge of HR laws and regulations and expert NLRA and Labor Relations.
This job description is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities. Other duties, functions, or projects may be assigned as needed.
Hudson Group is always on the lookout for top quality people who want to be a part of a winning retail team. With many stores and concepts across the country and throughout the world, we have the ability to help you find the job that is right for you. We recognize that our employees are a driving force behind our success! Our dedicated team enjoys an exciting and friendly environment!
We invite you to learn more about our …
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities
- On-going Training & Development
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration.
The job that’s right for you!
Hudson Group will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.